• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DRAG WARS!! DFW Twtexers get down and dirty on the strip.

Another sequence: Gary (Tracker, bottom) vs. Ninja

gary_3081q.jpg

gary_3082q.jpg

font wheel up a little...
gary_3083q.jpg

gary_3084q.jpg

gary_3085q.jpg

gary_3086q.jpg

gary_3089q.jpg

Last edited:
Mark and Wayne had the advantage over everyone because their legs are 6 feet long :lol2:

I have discussed with John the subject of me needing a turbo Ninja 250 :mrgreen:

Mark and Wayne had the advantage over everyone because their legs are 6 feet long :lol2:

I have discussed with John the subject of me needing a turbo Ninja 250 :mrgreen:

And I have discussed with you, the subject of me needing a Kaw 2-stroke triple drag bike with laughing gas.:trust:

Ooooh. Daddy did a wheelie! :rider:

That was a great comment from Ryan's much better looking half.

I guess it wasn't mentioned that she, Amy, and daughter Kyrstin were also there. Looks like Kyrstin will be a big sister soon, too. :thumb:

Thank you, thank you, for the pics, Chuck! :hail:
If you look very closely, I actually got a touch of air under the front wheel. :mrgreen:
The pictures make me look pretty good against the Ninja (until he actually decided to twist the throttle for the second half of the run. :lol2: )

Great Pics! Sporty burn outs, there had to be a ****eating grin under that helmet! any GW burnout photos? :eek2:

Wow, Chuck, you took some awesome pics! :bow:
You brought the thrill of the event right here to the forum! Great work!

My philosophy - if you take enough pictures (and have divine intervention) you might get a few decent ones... i.e., better living with the motor drive mode on.

I still have your roll of tape... :oops:

Looking at the pictures, Brian (cowboyman) was also there - came from work & no time to go home to Granbury for his bike. He is the tall dude in the blue shirt and ball cap in some of the pictures.

This was a really good turnout. Kudos to Wayne and Bill for coming up with the idea & getting the ball rolling.

dang it. I planned on going but missed it by far. I still have yet to run the Fazer out at the strip. would hope to be in the 6's by how I've been practicing launching. :rider: maybe some day I'll actually make it out there. still haven't even run my car and have had it since Dec.

Seeing some of those ricer mobiles I need to bring the 'Stang and see what she'll do! or more correctly, how poorly I can shift :doh:
Course the tires that are on it are just horrible for anything traction oriented :argh:

Looks like the reflective striping on my jacket/pants really does work! :thumb:

So when is this happening again? :rider: :dude:

So when is this happening again? :rider: :dude:

I am up for this Thursday! :)

It stinks I couldn't make it out but oh well. I have gotten used to the rain ruining the few chances I get to ride.

:sun: <--- hoping to see more of that guy

Wow what a flashback! Someone liked some of these old posts and resurrected this long dead thread.
Unfortunately the Kennedale drag strip closed for good a few years ago, but there are still some place to drag race in the area. Maybe it's time for v2.0.

Wow what a flashback! Someone liked some of these old posts and resurrected this long dead thread.
Unfortunately the Kennedale drag strip closed for good a few years ago, but there are still some place to drag race in the area. Maybe it's time for v2.0.
Funny enough, I just came across the photos from this two nights ago.

Interesting to go back and see the old users in this thread!

Back