• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Beemerchef Meeting - Pics and Stories

Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Edwards
Re: Spirit and his sidehack, Beemerchef Meeting

"...As we were introducing each other and ideas about the next day's menu are flying right and left brainstorming the moment, a rider was making its way up the road, down the gate and finally parking by us. Will he accept the fact that he was here the wrong day? :eek2: Will he thinks we were joking as he asks the questions... :giveup: where is everyone?... have they left already?... the food? :eat: Part of a foursome missing his other road warriors, D'Artagan :rider: was for once bewildered to the fact that indeed... he was here a day early... So he was offered some water... a bologna sandwich we asked... Producing a cell phone that seemed to have better days he did manage to rearrange his schedule to come back today... No loss but a great ride to this countryside!..."

240142609-L.jpg

See you soon!!!

Be well... Ara & Spirit

I am happy to say today's turnout was much better than yesterday's! And the food! The food and the company were great. We all learned why Ara has "chef" in his name. This was no mere hamburger fry, my friends. Seasoned and grilled chicken, mango salsa, fried veggies. I'm usually a "vegetables are what food eats" kind of guy, but these were mighty tasty.

And then there was the bread pudding. What does one say about the bread pudding with orange sauce. :hail: :eat: Ya don't say much at all. You just dig in!

Ara, after following your journey on the web, it was a real treat to meet you in person (twice in one weekend). Keep safe in your upcoming travels.

Carl, Thanks for hosting everyone. What a wonderful home you have.

I had a great time today! The food was excellent, the company outstanding, and the weather held up its end of the bargain. Thanks a million to Carl and Colette for hosting and to Ara for setting up the spread.

240516228-M.jpg

240517575-M.jpg

240518582-M.jpg

240518900-M.jpg

240518750-M.jpg

240518646-M.jpg

240516157-M.jpg

Last edited:

:rider: It was nice riding weather and it was great to get out and meet everyone.
Thank you very much Carl, Colette and Ara for cooking the wonderful food!

240508508-M.jpg

240508855-M.jpg

240510556-M.jpg

240511458-M.jpg

240511912-M.jpg

240509978-M.jpg

240511636-M.jpg

Big thanks to Carl and Colette for opening up their nice home for us to visit with Ara. The meal was great and it's always good to see familiar folks and meet new TWTEXers.

Be safe on your travels, Ara.

What a feast! Folks, these folks can cook. :eat: Wonderful food, great friends both new and old. thanks Carl for hosting. I am a "keep it simple, stupid" camera guy, walgreens special $4.99 so it will be a couple of days for me to post up some pics. thanks again!

Us Jeffs made sure it was good....I had thirds...my other brother Jeff...I lost count plus he took some home!

Back