• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Sunday jaunt

Reaction score
Me and my pal took a ride this afternoon, the weather was GREAT!!! so ,after a pancake lunch from IHOP we took off!! We meandered really, no specific place and wound up at lake Grandbury. We only managed to take a couple of pics.
Image1101.jpg

Image1099.jpg

this was a very nice little Sunday afternoon ride. One special thing did happen on our outing.. Snapper (my bike) turned 10,000 miles!!!
He is still doing great!! No cake or anything, just an oil change in the near future,, however, we did manage to stop and take a pic of the odom as soon as we could find a good pull over spot!!
Image1103.jpg

This officially makes him 10,000 miles and three years old!!! Not even out of mfgr warranty yet!!!
Our ride took about four hours and went from west Fort Worth to Weatherford, into Lipan, Granbury, Benbrook and on back into Saginaw. Lots of back roads, the smell was great. I had forgoten how nice the counrty smells.:zen: .. Makes me remember living out of the city limits!!

yay for Sunday rides,, I think I am going to like afternoon trips,, specially when they begin with pancakes !!:trust:

Thanks for the ride time pal!!! :rider:

Fuzzy's is a fish taco shop. Linky to their site. It is pretty good too, we have had the Tuesday get together at their Race street location a couple of times.

So that's what took y'all so long to get to the "tire changing party"......

:rider: :rider:

lazy Sunday sleep in day!! common in our house on the weekend... my sasafrass does NOT like to get up on weekends after early risings all week
We look like this :sleep: :sleep: until about 11'ish on a GOOD sunday..heh

I love the SV.. it sits up just enough to not kill my back,,, and it is a ball on the track ,, and it is YELLOW!!!
Now the killer he rides is not nearly as comfie,, however,, enough nagging for a ride and he will go on ANYTHING :lol2:

Back