• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

I know these bikini bike wash pics are late...

Soozy

Reaction score
but better late than never.

I took a ride to the Harley dealership in Denton so I could watch a local band I enjoy. Oh...and free food.

933.jpg

See....Harley Dealership.

934.jpg

My scooter mixing it up with Harleys. Mine was the only dirty bike there.

936.jpg

The band is Not Exactly Dylan and plays oldies. I've watched them many many times.

This was going on also.

940.jpg

942.jpg

943.jpg

I thought you all might enjoy that!

That's the new Harley trikes?

That's what I thought. They figured out a way to complete the ride. :rider:

On the dirty bike comment. I've got a buddy with a sportster who will ride for an hour and clean for 4. Never understood that. I clean my bike every time it rains. :mrgreen:

looks like a good time.

Maverick

What trikes? Where? :trust:
:rofl:

Actually, this is an 09 Harley Trike: A friend at the NT HD bike wash / Sat parking lot picnic

Sun Bru bikini team members posing with my just cleaned Ultra - this is my candidate entry to show my wife for the 2nd annual YOU ARE A PIG photo contest. Last year's winner is linked to from the 2009 candidate photo (note that one of the Sun Bru gals is in both photos & in fact wearing the same gold bikini). :clap:

I can't bring myself to link to it, but the last few photos in that NT album show what happened when I left the shop & hit a huge dirty, water puddle at 40mph (not a pretty sight). No point in going back when I still had time to go riding, plus there's a bike wash every weekend these days.

Albums from this past Sat including TWO bike washes with a dunking booth at one of them - if you were at Dallas HD or HD of Dallas for the Honor 19 ride, I might have got a shot of you.

Back