• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Race weekend at Indy

Reaction score
First Name
AJ
Ok I didn't get to ride so this cant be a ride report and since I'm not much of a story teller,this will be more like a picture show.

Saturday at the Indy Mile I watched these guys

DSC_0011.jpg

And my favorite

DSC_0013.jpg

DSC_0017.jpg

DSC_0019.jpg

Battery died and the sun went down so thats it for the Mile.

Sunday:

Went here

DSC_0039.jpg

For this

DSC_0047.jpg

DSC_0057.jpg

DSC_0089.jpg

And some of these

DSC_0026.jpg

DSC_0032.jpg

DSC_0035.jpg

For the Gearheads

DSC_0033.jpg

DSC_0027.jpg

DSC_0030.jpg

These Guys

DSC_0074.jpg

DSC_0069.jpg

DSC_0072.jpg

DSC_0086.jpg

DSC_0097.jpg

Unfortunatly I had to catch my plan so I only got to see half the GP race. I did watch the 125 and 250 races. If anyone ever gets a chance to go to the Indy on race weekend I would recomend going to both races. There is no doubt in my mind that this is one of the best motorsports weekends you can be a part of.

Thanks for sharing your pics, particularly the ones of the umbrella girls. :clap:

I'm hoping to go next year. Can you sit anywhere with a ticket or do you have assigned seating? I noticed a bunch of fans crammed in some stands and the other stands looked empty.
Nice pictures, thanks for sharing.

No pictures of King Kenny Roberts and the TZ?

Your pics are most excellent. :thumb: I'm way jealous you were able to get so close.

There's something not quite right about this one, though. I think it's a dude.
DSC_0035.jpg

Your pics are most excellent. :thumb: I'm way jealous you were able to get so close.

There's something not quite right about this one, though. I think it's a dude.
DSC_0035.jpg

Must be the picture because up close - Thats no dude-:trust:

Back