• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Chickfest 09 pics

Reaction score
The CHICKFEST 09 All Girl's Ride to Lagrange, TX was a wonderful, happy day! We had the most perfect day for riding and no problems.

Thanks to all the most capable women riders I have ever met for participating, I enjoyed meeting you all!! Thanks to Vespa of Dallas and RASZ for donating prizes for our raffle! What a nice surprise.

I'm sure Squeaky and the other have better pictures than me so I'll let them upload the good ones.

This should not be a "once a year" ride!! :clap:

MotorcycleBelle

Attachments

• 100_0952.jpg
    100_0952.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 446
She said she was back and getting ready to post pictures on Facebook. I hope her priorities are right.....:zen:

Here are some of my pictures:

ninja princess and I met Snoopster in Richards
PB070304.jpg

Good food and great conversation
PB070305.jpg

Parking lot
PB070308.jpg

PB070306.jpg

PB070317.jpg

Monument Hill
PB070322.jpg

View from the hill
PB070328.jpg

It was a beautiful day for a ride, had a great time- can't wait to do it again!

Why is there a guy lying on the ground?

I'd have to guess Cindy didn't want anyone looking up her bikes skirt? :lol2:

Looks like you gals had a lot of fun and had great weather. Glad to see Squeaky's Strom back on the road again.

Why is there a guy lying on the ground?

The only guy brave enough to swing buy and someone had to knock him down?!? :eek2:

Awesome turnout ladies,:clap::clap: wish I could of come. My little boy had to bust heads in football. Last regular game today in Cisco,, now they are OFF to the playoff's!!

Perhaps I can make the next one!!!

Looks like y'all had a great time.
.....but really, why is there a guy lying on the ground?
Guess when 'becca said no guys allowed, she was serious. :box:

:duck:

Me and my wife went for a ride Saturday and passed the restaurant and later commented on the bikes in the parking lot. From the photos it looks like you all had a good time.

Me and my wife went for a ride Saturday and passed the restaurant and later commented on the bikes in the parking lot. From the photos it looks like you all had a good time.

She could have come in and joined in on the lunch but I'm afraid you'd have to stay out by the bikes. :lol2:

:duck:

I had a great time listening to the stories these women had to tell.--

706945647_c2EEk-M.jpg

706946395_GAf4A-L.jpg

706943663_j6PuH-M.jpg

Ceci aka Ctoons Location: Cleveland, TX

706943361_NEpoQ-M.jpg

706947639_ZyTta-M.jpg

706945002_53EQh-M.jpg

Cindy aka Sunkissed Location: Katy, TX

706947410_dn8B2-M.jpg

View from Monument Hill

706945280_VuZLp-M.jpg

Daryn aka Tigger Location: Houston

706944656_NWwwT-M.jpg

Nadya aka Shenadya Location: Houston

706944506_nAEW4-M.jpg

Rebecca aka Squeaky and Ashley aka Wiggle worm Location: Katy, TX

706943838_Z5kqJ-M.jpg

Jennifer aka Ninja Princess

706943971_Ugkvw-M.jpg

Debbie aka Snoopster Location: Huntsville, Tx

706945519_7PiX5-M.jpg

Jan aka Motorcyclebelle from College Station, TX

706943170_ziNS7-M.jpg

706943491_X3gCV-M.jpg

706941905_xAgBK-M.jpg

The scooter dreaming of another long ride into the horizon

Thanks to Cee Cee & Jennifer for getting up earlier & changing your route to include me. :angel: We met up in Richards & headed out on William Penn Rd to 390. I got confused in Round Top & was using Scott's GPS but with a little direction pointing from Cee Cee we got there with no problems.

Short stop in Burton

Big thumbs up to Stacy from Dallas for arranging the door prizes for us. :clap: What a nice surprise. I was needing a canyon dancer & now I have one.

The dinner was yummy & we had excellent service.

Becca & Ashley

Gathering in the parking lot

Group shot

I headed back with Squeaky, Ashley and the Houston group. It was a beautiful day to ride. :sun::rider: Hope we can do this more often.

hee hee
Big thumbs up to Stacy from Dallas for arranging the door prizes for us. What a nice surprise. I was needing a canyon dancer & now I have one.

I have another new name hey?

My nickname is Shelly. I go by Rachelle (middle name) at work. My first name is Antoinette. For the first six months I dated my now husband, he called me Shirley. I didn't tell him any different because what if I did not want to see him anymore he wouldn't be able to find me :lol2:

His friends called me Amy. I don't know why? :lol2: Our standard joke is that I must be in the witness protection program.

The Canyon Dancer and MOTUL Shine & Go Silicone Cleaner was donated by Vespa Dallas

What a wonderful day for an estrogen ride! :sun:

Ashley and I got ready and headed to the garage - we found Jamey checking tire pressure and prepping the bikes (he mumbled something about making sure his women came home in one piece).

706718822_rTTkj-M.jpg

I handed the camera to the eight year-old photog. After that, I was lucky to just get my hands on it for a quick pic or two for the remainder of the day.

We were offered our choice of the Strom or the Tiger, but opted for my bike with panniers and a tail bag to keep Ashley snug on the back.

706718839_e9mr5-M.jpg

I don't think she knows why it looks like that, but she thought my "dirty" license plate was pic-worthy. :lol2:

706718905_yNwoX-M.jpg

We mounted up and headed half a mile down the road to the gas station for the Katy meet-up.

The gum exchange:

706718939_VEzYj-M.jpg

The "I might break into your house while you're out riding" cap:

706718924_oGD5m-M.jpg

About 20 minutes into the ride we had to stop for a few adjustments - the lowest common denominator was having issues - then made our way west towards lunch. I reminded Ashley she was allowed to let go if she wanted to take pictures along the way, so we got a few of these:

706727864_bbYSX-M.jpg

After getting buzzed through some curves, we stopped in Fayetteville to readjust.

Nadya:

706727920_e7kar-M.jpg

Cindy and Daryn:

706727957_uGUzz-M.jpg

We arrived in La Grange shortly before the "high noon" lunch call and found a few bikes already there.

706738888_hYZzq-M.jpg

After signing the log book and introducing ourselves to the many-named RASZ, we wandered inside to the table they'd set up for us. Having the back of the restaurant all to ourselves, we could be as loud as we wanted/needed to be.

706728020_69pHC-M.jpg

706734759_cPGJT-M.jpg

706734799_7cRcs-M.jpg

Major kudos for the raffle prizes - Ashley won the bike shine and I won the Burt's Bees collection, so you know there was a quick swap before I could even open the lip balm and get my cooties on it :rolleyes:

Have I mentioned the perfect weather? Wow, we really couldn't have asked for better "stand around the parking lot after lunch to talk bikes" temps! We stood in the shade of an big, old tree and just had a grand 'ol time telling our tales. :mrgreen:

706734832_Wahc5-M.jpg

706738860_HuN3D-M.jpg

706738844_c33A2-M.jpg

After lunch we headed over to Monument Hill as a group to get a look at the view and keep chatting it up. Heck, we're women - we like talking! :-P

706738918_3EGHa-M.jpg

706743628_JjzwA-M.jpg

706738962_zu9BX-M.jpg

706743646_rBhTM-M.jpg

706743674_krK2f-M.jpg

706743713_5nids-M.jpg

706743695_qsEGx-M.jpg

706743726_Y2qon-M.jpg

We had planned for a good, long break about half-way home, but about 20 miles shy of our intended destination I stopped getting responses from my passenger. Tickle attempts weren't working, so we made a necessary pit stop in Industry for some sugar. She was so zonked out, I had to hold onto her as I put the bike on the side stand to prevent her from falling off. :eek2:

After some soda and candy corn, she said she was ok and would stay awake until we got to our next stop - the DQ in Bellville.

706743799_uUxos-M.jpg

Ice cream!

706743787_cCuod-M.jpg

By the time she was half-way through her Blizzard, she was all giggles. :giveup:

706743833_6Pdxo-M.jpg

706743816_sijdA-M.jpg

706743889_UBKQ7-M.jpg

We checked the clock and ske-daddled as the shadows grew longer.

706743851_r3jq8-M.jpg

Nadya and Daryn split off to head for 10 while Deb and Cindy followed us towards Katy. Deb spent the night, but after filling up on pizza we tried to watch a movie and I'm not sure any of us stayed awake all the way through to the end. Long day, but great memories stored in the "vault".

Can't wait until next time! :rider:

Last edited:
Ugh... :rolleyes: I have the new sticker, I just haven't put it on the bike yet. The Strom IS legal.

Judging by the shirt, I thought he was looking for where Kawi put the oil leak. :rider:

Guess I should get onboard with my photos too!

I met Daryn closer into town and we headed out to Katy.
After discovering which gas station we were meeting at we met up with Squeaky, Wiggle Worm and Sunkissed.
DSCN3186.jpg

A short stop to readjust (and resisting the urge to tell off some bikers who buzzed past us in an un-neighborly like manner)
DSCN3195.jpg

Representing TWT!
DSCN3200.jpg

The chairs are fun - I was thinking of getting some done with my name for the dining room.
DSCN3201.jpg

If you go to the restaurant check out the chunky guac. It's pretty darn good but don't order the large unless you want it to be your meal or have 9 other women to share it with!
DSCN3204.jpg

No shortage of photos. Luckily Jan had bodyguards who were willing group photo takers.
DSCN3219.jpg

Stopping to gas up for the ride home. Must be nice to have a designated photo taker and gas pump operator.
DSCN3236.jpg

The rest of us were on our own.
DSCN3237.jpg

DSCN3238.jpg

DSCN3239.jpg

I just kind of liked how this photo turned out
DSCN3262.jpg

And of course ice cream! What a better way to round out a day of riding?
DSCN3277.jpg

After the sugar intake Daryn and I split off from the rest of the group to head back into town. My bike (after behaving itself all day) decided to start acting up again. There's nothing quite like going along at speed and then having no power for a few seconds at a time. Hopefully I'll be able to get it to the shop this week to figure out what's wrong. All in all a great ride and even better company. Thanks to MotorcycleBelle for arranging and for RASZ and Vespa Dallas for the door prizes.

Full set of photos can be found here.

706734759_cPGJT-M.jpg

I won a mesh vest with a reflective design on it. I guess we know it's reflective enough to keep me safe on the bike, huh ? ! ? ! ? !

I wore my vest home over my jacket and since I didn't get home till well after dark, I was glad to have it on. Thanks again to RASZ for bringing the raffle prizes.

We couldn't have asked for better weather or better friends to spend the day with. Great ride Gals. Looking forward to our next one. . . .

Back