• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Jeepers!!

Thanks!!

It is Snapper yellow :trust:

kdk_0921.jpg

This is the only pic I have where it still has the windows in..lol...they have been off every since the next day :sun:

Trevor LOVES is!! He gets his own seat AND shade :lol2:

What kind of flares are those? I've never seen them!

Oh, and I've got an LJ as well...here are some quick pics...

TrimmedFlares7Small.jpg

IMG_3666.jpg

IMG_3664.jpg

IMG_1870.jpg

IMG_1869.jpg

Get rid of those milk jugs on the front bumper, it'll look better. I'd take those sidesteps off as well, if you ever offroad at all they'll hang up on everything.

Jeeps are amazing, they'll go anywhere and make getting there more fun than you can believe!

Oh, and you might consider joining the Lone Star Jeep Club, it's a great group centered in the BFW area.

Cheers! M2

What kind of flares are those? I've never seen them!

Oh, and I've got an LJ as well...here are some quick pics...

TrimmedFlares7Small.jpg

IMG_3666.jpg

IMG_3664.jpg

IMG_1870.jpg

IMG_1869.jpg

Get rid of those milk jugs on the front bumper, it'll look better. I'd take those sidesteps off as well, if you ever offroad at all they'll hang up on everything.

Jeeps are amazing, they'll go anywhere and make getting there more fun than you can believe!

Oh, and you might consider joining the Lone Star Jeep Club, it's a great group centered in the BFW area.

Cheers! M2

flairs are marked as
XENON
P/N-8754
800-999-8753

We are in Albuquerque,,lol,,,found an off road group to hang with but I will check in with the one you listed!!

MRX.jpg

I kind of like Red, but the yellow is Ok.

I will make a plug for DFW-TX4WD for another club.

Have fun with it. Remember - Jeep stands for - Just Empty Every Pocket

Congrats on the Jeep. You will love it.

Is it time for a TWTEX Jeepers Pie Run / camping trip to Big Bend?

23721276_xSzh4-M.jpg

Cheers,
Pete

So, I now have a Jeep!! I took an outing today with Trevor to explore the NM area. Here is a linkeypoo to the forum that I adopted..have a looksee at the BEAUTIFUL Jemez Mountains...and yea.. that story IS true :eek2::eek2:

http://www.nmoffroad.com/forumvb/trail-rides-trip-reports/8767-day-trip-jemez-mts.html#post104658

So, ahhh... was there ever any closure on the whole "going into the wilds with your buddies and getting naked" thing? In my best Lawrence from Office Space voice "No, no man! I do believe you'd get'cher *** kicked for doing something like that here!"

"No, no man! I do believe you'd get'cher *** kicked for doing something like that here!"

I know!! I was really surprised..:eek2: for about .0005 seconds prior to running the heck away...:lol2:

I drug poor Trevor down that mt. so fast he was bed ridden for a whole day..:giveup:

Just for the record, I'm glad all the guys I ride with keep their clothes on. And I'd like it to stay that way. :zen: :lol2:

We weren't riding together, I was out hiking and checking out the state park at the Jemez Mountains...they were all strangers (like it matters)..nekked is nekked in my book. Either way, I will opt out on any more trips there..:giveup:

Yeah no I understand :) I'm just sayin... I'm glad none of the dudes I'm around have a tendency to drop trou. Even worse in your situation... different equipment, strangers, etc :eek2::giveup:

I think the official Daimler Chrysler name is "Look At Me Yellow."

:rofl:

It is an apt name. Tonite a fellow in a focus spent enough time gawking the jeep, which was parked, to head on into a rather large curbing.

Still, it is a color only it's owner could love. ;-)

It is an apt name. Tonite a fellow in a focus spent enough time gawking the jeep, which was parked, to head on into a rather large curbing.

Still, it is a color only it's owner could love. ;-)

Perhaps then he will far out live his life exepctancy because he loves ma'ma...:sun:

Back