• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

My Memorial weekend trip

Reaction score
Late but I don't care. I had a three day weekend so I went to see my dad. We couldn't really think of a place to go so around 12am we finally picked this place. Glen Rose, Tx where the dinos stepped in some mud.

Memorialtrip20101Large.jpg

Memorialtrip20102Large.jpg

Memorialtrip20103Large.jpg

Memorialtrip20104Large.jpg

Dad cursing about having to walk and be hot. LOL It was hot that weekend.

Memorialtrip20105Large.jpg

Memorialtrip20106Large.jpg

Memorialtrip20107Large.jpg

Memorialtrip20108Large.jpg

Memorialtrip20109Large.jpg

Memorialtrip201010Large.jpg

Memorialtrip201011Large.jpg

Memorialtrip201013Large.jpg

Memorialtrip201014Large.jpg

Memorialtrip201016Large.jpg

Memorialtrip201019Large.jpg

Memorialtrip201021Large.jpg

Memorialtrip201023Large.jpg

Memorialtrip201024Large.jpg

Memorialtrip201026Large.jpg

Memorialtrip201028Large.jpg

My Memorial holiday gift.

Tankdent2Large.jpg

Tankdent1Large.jpg

Got this at the hotel we stayed at. We got a front room and it has a little porch area. The lady told us we could part up by the door so I mosy on over there. There is an ash tray stand thing and a big wooden bench against the wall and space between those two and the wood hand railing. So I push my bike in and my dad was going to park his big harley behind mine. I get situated and kick my kickstand down. I see it down and I start the lean of faith. Well the wood boards on the ground are smooth and I guess my kick stand decided to go back up. I didn't have room to throw my left leg out farther for more grip and down the bike went. Not much, but enough to smack the bench arm rest.

My father asked if there was any damage; I looked at the plastics and didnt see any. Well later on the day we head over to dino park and have been walking the river. We get back to the bikes to get a drink and I happen to look at my tank. I could see half the dent below the bottom of my tank bag's magnet flap.

Tankdent5Large.jpg

Back