• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Epic Ride, Arkansas 2010

Wow! What a great time. All was perfect. The Good Lord really blessed us,thanks Paw. Thanks Rusty also for helping make it so fun. Andy, Johnny and I road about 350 miles. We were having such a good time we did not take enough pictures. Here is what we got. Oh check out the special fule for the 990 KTM. Ask Andy about it next time yuo se him.

Attachments

• clarksville..2010 008.jpg
    clarksville..2010 008.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 230
  • clarksville..2010 013.jpg
    clarksville..2010 013.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 226
  • clarksville..2010 018.jpg
    clarksville..2010 018.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 228
  • clarksville..2010 031.jpg
    clarksville..2010 031.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 229
  • clarksville..2010 039.jpg
    clarksville..2010 039.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 217
Man that looks like some good riding. Scott have you ridden down in the Mena area? I'd be curious how that downhill in your video compared to some of the more gnarly stuff in Wolf Pen Gap. At any rate I'll bet the KTM was loving it. They also make camera mounts for the side of your helmet, btw.

Great shot of the TransAlp up on rocks Izz. Man if that thing fell over, it would kill everybody in a 10' radius.

Scott have you ridden down in the Mena area? I'd be curious how that downhill in your video compared to some of the more gnarly stuff in Wolf Pen Gap. At any rate I'll bet the KTM was loving it. They also make camera mounts for the side of your helmet, btw.

I've only been to Wolf Pen once and didn't really get to the knarly stuff so can't really compair. I plan to go back there some day. Yeah the KTM was eating that stuff up, couldn't really ask for more there! My buddy has a camera mount on the side of his helmet, it's a sweet set up. I'll probably get one when I get a nice hi-def camera.

Hey Stingray, you got any more of that great video?:rider:

I don't know about "great video" but there is more. I'll scan through it and see if there is anything else worth posting.

Great footage! Made me feel like(wish)I was there. Looks like some tedious moments for some riders!

Awesome Video. Anybody interested in The Earth Day Arkansas DS 500 in 2011? We are almost done with the mapping. It looks like there will only be about 40 miles of pavement. The riding is all public dirt roads and forest roads. The event will start at Turpentine Creek Wildlife Refuge (located 7 miles south of Eureka Springs) and End at the same place. The route will go south to national forest, west to Lake Fort Smith, back south then east to Moccasin Gap (just north of Russleville), then north towards Jasper and west through Boxley valley and make the way back through the Madison County Wildlife Management Area. We are planning the camping/lodging and will have trailers to haul all your gear. The whole route is accessible and there are no really rough riding spots...unless you want to venture off the main route. We will have a website up in about a month.

Thanks for posting the great videos Stingray.

John

Awesome Video. Anybody interested in The Earth Day Arkansas DS 500 in 2011? We are almost done with the mapping. It looks like there will only be about 40 miles of pavement. The riding is all public dirt roads and forest roads. The event will start at Turpentine Creek Wildlife Refuge (located 7 miles south of Eureka Springs) and End at the same place. The route will go south to national forest, west to Lake Fort Smith, back south then east to Moccasin Gap (just north of Russleville), then north towards Jasper and west through Boxley valley and make the way back through the Madison County Wildlife Management Area. We are planning the camping/lodging and will have trailers to haul all your gear. The whole route is accessible and there are no really rough riding spots...unless you want to venture off the main route. We will have a website up in about a month.

Hi Scotty, this post needs its own thread and more details. Definitely interested!

John

Back