• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2010 B.U.T.T. Ride Report!

Reaction score
Well, the B.U.T.T. #2 was a stonking great time! Numerous folks from outlying states escaped their snow and freezing temperatures to come ride in our Texas balmy weather at Big Bend Ranch State Park! We were fortunate to have Park staff and the Administrator assist us, provide detailed maps, give a detailed orientation to the Park.

We appreciate TDPW making Big Bend Ranch accessible to dual sport motorcycles, and everyone that participated provided a positive representation of our sport. Thank you!

You can check out more details here, enjoy!
http://ridedualsport.com/forum/index.php?topic=1688.0

P1010211.jpg

Beanieavatar.jpg

CBAT, really enjoyed your BBRSP report! Great pics and cool that you camped out, and were able to get meals at the bunk house. I appreciate that you show, and mention, respecting the signage and staying on the designated roads. While I just left BBRSP, I already want to go back!

I've always wanted to check out Big Bend, when does the event happen? I would really like to attend the next one!

Check the "Around the Bend 2011 - Feb 24-27, Terlingua" organized ride...

Hi Voni,

My name is James,say was that you walking on the Alpine hi-way across from Terlingua ranch on New Years morning? I'm thinking that was you.You gave a big ol wave and I was pulling 3 bikes on a trailer. Back @ ya:rider:

I had a great time on the 2009 B.U.T.T.

Loved the area.

Unfortunately, I broke my neck and back in a motocross accident in Sept and havent kept up with yalls posts. Cant wait for pics.

Trey, man I'm really sorry to hear that! I had no idea, and I was wondering what was up with you. I enjoyed traveling to BBRSP in 2009 with you and riding. I hope you are on the road to recovery, and know you will be back in fine form again.

I had a great time on the 2009 B.U.T.T.

Loved the area.

Unfortunately, I broke my neck and back in a motocross accident in Sept and havent kept up with yalls posts. Cant wait for pics.

Landman650r, rocking it on Pinto Canyon Rd, B.U.T.T., 2009 Ride on dude!

PB240014.jpg

Back