• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

The Pig and The Raven

Jbay

Reaction score
went for a ride route

lunch in Hico, lots of back roads

IMG_0613.jpg

IMG_0614.jpg

IMG_0615.jpg

Rumor has it that Beemer Bob went to a sidecar riding class and has become quite proficient on that thing. I see in the bridge pictures that the Pig was out in front of the Raven (barely), can the Pig really outrun the Raven?

Id say Bob can make the raven can fly down a county road no problem (was chasing him a few times)

and in river beds with pea gravel...

IMG_0619.jpg

IMG_0620.jpg

IMG_0621.jpg

IMG_0622.jpg

IMG_0624.jpg

IMG_0625.jpg

its kinda of cheating since it has a reverse and you can engage the sidecar wheel if needed

COOL! Nice sidecar rig. I got to be a sidecar monkey for the first time last week.

Wow, I read this title & thought it was a lost Edger Allen Poe story. ;-)

I'd like to see the next frame. It looks like Bob and the Raven are about to jump a ravine in this shot.

Id say Bob can make the raven can fly down a county road no problem (was chasing him a few times)

and in river beds with pea gravel...

IMG_0625.jpg

I'd like to see the next frame. It looks like Bob and the Raven are about to jump a ravine in this shot.

Was this shot right before he deployed the secret wing attachment?

Looks like a great time! Even without the Poe ;-)

If a pig could jump off of a bridge, or a raven could fly off of a bridge..........would they? :ponder:

Back