• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

July 9th BBQ4U Event Report...

M38A1

Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
The epic BBQ4U event of 2011 has begun!

I'm awake now and will start gathering 'stuff' to head that way. :rofl:

Last edited:
Re: M38A1 & Tricepilot BBQ 4U - JULY 9th, 2011

I'm leaving the house in about an hour - been up since 0500 hrs. :-)

Well if Leo can ride in this heat, I guess I can. The Ural is the only bike I have running at this time. so low and slow. Just the same way I like to fly ! ! ! ! ! Also another Ural rider will be with me as well. So, is it too late to register? :rider::rider::eat::eat::eat::eat::eat::eat::eat:

Plan on riding so it'll be interesting to see how creative I can be on packing deviled eggs for 80+ people! :ponder:

I'll be off-line for a bit. Something about cooking for some virtual friends tonight and tomorrow...

Everyone ride safe and stay hydrated. Supposed to be another HOT one.

Plan on riding so it'll be interesting to see how creative I can be on packing deviled eggs for 80+ people! :ponder:

Sounds like you need to borrow that K1600GTL for the day :trust:

If I were heading down Saturday morning I would offer to carry some for you, but I'm actually heading out in a couple of hours. Sorry I can't help out.

Sounds like you need to borrow that K1600GTL for the day :trust:

If I were heading down Saturday morning I would offer to carry some for you, but I'm actually heading out in a couple of hours. Sorry I can't help out.

Hey - thanks Rusty:-P but I actually have it all firgured out! Now it only needs to work:roll:

Y'all need to post a streaming feed of this gala event for us poor stay at homes.

Y'all need to post a streaming feed of this gala event for us poor stay at homes.

+1 And if you can manage smell-o-vision around the food, that would rock extra. :eat:

I'm guessing this thread is accounting for a good chunk of the TWT traffic today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk and my finger.

On the road...hot...Lockhart DQ. I might live.

Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk

Nooo.. that would be too cruel!! Smell it, but not be able to TASTE IT?? :eek2:

Remember, though - taste is 80% smell! Or something like that? I could theoretically lose weight just by sniffing all the deliciosity that I can't actually eat :lol2:

Liteitup Phil was eyeing the fried pies. Be on the lookout for 54 of these. He looked trustworthy but........ ya never know. ;) ImageUploadedByTapatalk1310160811.702555.jpg

Courtesy of the Roll the Bones2 Dis-Organizing Committee (if we actually had one ;))

Ok, a mis-communication with the ex (hard to believe huh) now has me helping her move some of her stuff from her house to mine this weekend. Sorry, have to cancel. :miffed:

Well, now the wife wants to see what a TWT Q gathering is. This should be good, she is a Veggie eater only ! ! ! ! :eek2::giveup: Wives who can figure them ? AND she is riding in the sidecar ! ! ! She dosen't like to not be the driver ! ! ! This will be interesting. Will I live ? or what ????? :rider::rider::rider::eat::eat: Wish me luck ! ! ! :lol2::lol2::lol2: I hope this works better than when I tried to teach her to fly balloons. My chase crew was rolling on the ground they were laughing so hard , we had only been in the air for 5 minutes ! ! ! !

Hotair.... Does the Mrs. do something like a smoked salmon? We might be able to get one for her for lunch.

As all the food has been purchased, please no additional special food requests after this. Thx for your understanding.

M38A, Thanks, but do not do anything special for Motormouth. We have been all over the world and she always finds something to eat.:eek2::lol2: Beans and potato salad or salad is good. Do not worry. Thanks:eat::eat::lol2:

Back