• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Seaside

Reaction score
First Name
Thierry
Last Name
Cottin
A few pics from "cassis",a little village in the south east of France.

Attachments

• cassis 001.jpg
    cassis 001.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 162
  • cassis 003.jpg
    cassis 003.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 150
  • cassis 004.jpg
    cassis 004.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 142
  • cassis 005.jpg
    cassis 005.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 145
  • cassis 006.jpg
    cassis 006.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 144
Despite vacations are over,there were a lot of tourists around...and a lot of bikes too!

Attachments

• cassis 007.jpg
    cassis 007.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 134
  • cassis 008.jpg
    cassis 008.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 134
  • cassis 009.jpg
    cassis 009.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 129
  • cassis 010.jpg
    cassis 010.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 136
I didn't take any pictures of motorcycles(shame on me!)but next week I'll be in London and I'll go to the "ace cafe':I'll take pics,I swear!

http://www.ace-cafe-london.com/

That is mythic for us!"Cafe racer" would come from there.

Wow... the boat traffic jams must get wild! :lol2:

Very pretty though. I wish we had something similar here. Unfortunately, the "ports" in Texas are all full of brown water and here are no hills anywhere nearby...

Wow... the boat traffic jams must get wild! :lol2:

Very pretty though. I wish we had something similar here. Unfortunately, the "ports" in Texas are all full of brown water and here are no hills anywhere nearby...
Very pretty slip pics!
Scott,
How about Lake Hamilton outside of Hot Springs? Maybe in the fall with the leaves changing? Yes, I AM stuck on Arkansas!
:sun:

Very pretty slip pics!
Scott,
How about Lake Hamilton outside of Hot Springs? Maybe in the fall with the leaves changing? Yes, I AM stuck on Arkansas!
:sun:

Yeah, the lakes, rivers and streams in Arkansas are usually very pretty because they have much more rock instead of dirt/clay like we have here in East Texas. Some of the Hill Country lakes, rivers and streams are very pretty for the same reason. I especially like the ones in Colorado and North Carolina!

Back