• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

“Vintage” TWT t-shirts, Merry Christmas Karma

Reaction score
Mods if I put this in the wrong place, please move it. Thx.

Two “vintage” TWT t-shirts, one white (actually kind of eggshell color) XL.
The other one is black, the label is missing but I think it is a L. It is from the 2006 Simultaneous Pie Run. Both used but clean and in good condition.

The Karma - post up which one you would like to have. I will draw a name for each on Christmas Eve, will notify via PM, then send it to you.
Sorry about the poor pics- they are of the back of the shirts.

Attachments

• E4671089-AA89-40CD-B48F-0D51C29C36C9.jpg
    E4671089-AA89-40CD-B48F-0D51C29C36C9.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 165
Last edited:
Wow... I think I might still have a few of those tan ones laying around in really oddball sizes that no one ever wanted. The black one was done when they had four pies runs at different locations on the same day and sold shirts to raise money for Beth and myself after an accident back in 2006... Wow...

What a great idea...to have a drawing for the shirts....coinciding with the TWT upgrade

The shirts wont fit me...so Im out...but...Id bet a bunch of folks will be IN for these

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

Last edited:
The large

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I hope my carmel's good. Please put me in the hopper for the XL, and if I win, I promise peace, love and rainbows, along with a donation to TWT. :mrgreen:

By a very scientific and mysterious method (drawing numbers out of a hat) the winners are chosen. Well, not so mysterious for the Large shirt - aspr had that one all locked up. But for the XL, the stars dictated that Vec is the winner. Please PM me with your address and I will get those sent to you via USPS.
Merry Christmas!

Mine fits!
Thank you again!
6f9064b527d3bd815a5ca58f69bbcfb5.jpg

Rule #62.
Don't take yourself so serious.

Back