• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: 06 - 12 R1200 GS/A Russell, Corbin, BMW Seat EXTRAVAGANZA!!

Reaction score
Just traded in my 09 BMW GSA for a new one and have four seats left over for sale. All four seats were acquired from other riders, but all are in very good condition, lightly used, and should fit the BMW R1200 GS/GSA models from 2006 through 2012. Pictured below are:
  1. SOLD - Russell Day Long driver's seat - $350 shipped CONUS or $300 for pick up locally
  2. SOLD - Corbin driver's seat - $250 shipped CONUS or $200 for pick up locally
  3. BMW R1200 GS/GSA Low drivers seat - $200 shipped CONUS or $150 for pick up locally
  4. BMW R1200 GS/GSA standard passenger seat. Will fit with any of the three driver's seats above. $150 shipped CONUS or $100 for pick up locally.
Thanks and PM me with any questions.

Last edited:
Don't ride in pain. Any of these seats are a great improvement over your stock GS or GSA seats.

I don't suppose you know what size of person the RDL was built for. If it's anywhere my height/weight then I am interested. Also the front bracket looks crooked. Is it tweaked?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:
Thanks for your inquiry. The front bracket was sitting with one end in the lower seat position and one end in the higher one which I inadvertently missed when taking the picture. The seat posts are held in firmly by rubber straps and work properly. I don't know the size for which the Russell Day Long seat was built for, however, I am 5'11", 220lbs, with a 32" inseam. The seat does sit a bit higher than stock but causes me no issues with foot placement. I can't flat foot it with both feet, but can stand steadily with both feet on the balls of them. The padding is judicious and is very comfortable for "day long" rides. I got it to replace a Sargent that I had for years but was no longer comfortable, and was very happy with the result. The Corbin seat I have listed is also much more comfortable than the Sargent and does sit lower than the RDL. I'm in Kemah and would be happy to meet you somewhere if you want to try either or both on your bike. PM me if so.

RDL seat arrived yesterday and fits me well. I think I am going to like it. Thanks again for the prompt shipping.

Thanks! RDL is now sold to a happy buyer and the good news is there is still a very nice Corbin available as well as a BMW stock low seat and pillion seat available. Reasonable offers invited!

I just sent you a message.

RDL and Corbin are sold. The BMW Low driver seat and the pillion are still available. They’re in like new condition. If you don’t need them as they are, consider sending them to Russell to have new seats made. Thanks.

Price drop on the BMW Low Driver seat - $150 shipped, $100 Pickup locally in Kemah, TX
Price drop in the BMW pillion seat - $100 shipped, $50 pickup locally in Kemah, TX

Buy both for $200 shipped, $100 picked up locally in Kemah, TX.

Back