• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

GONE! 06 F650 Dakar $3500

my6

Reaction score
First Name
David
The time has come for me to sell this great bike. Now that I've got it the way that I want it the urge for something different has gotten in to me. The only weak link with a Dakar has always been the stock forks, so I did the preferred upgrade with a complete front end off an 03/YZ450. They've been de-tuned and setup for Dual Sport/Adventure riding by JMRacing here in Houston. Best darn money I ever spent. They flat rock! I removed the ABS in an effort to lighten the bike as much as possible and quite frankly don't care for ABS anyway. It's had Royal Purple in it since the day I brought it home and uses no oil what so ever. Shorai battery, Progresive Shock, Oversize front rotor kit, near new wave rotor on the rear, new sprockets and chain with about 1K. Grip heaters, Caribou hard cases, Moose handguards, Piaa lights and a Steble horn. I've sold the rack and windshield. It's a fair price considering all the farkles. No Scammers or Scallywags please. 45933459344593545936

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

Last edited:
It's beginning to be Riding Season again in our part of the world...and it's still available.:coffee:

Surrrrrrrrre would make a nice Christmas present. Ho! Ho! Ho!

So hard to sell bikes right now it seems.

Would you be interested in a 2001 sprint st 955i?

Thanks for the offer, but sorry no sir.

Still available and entertaining offers...:coffee:

And I lowered the price just for you Ron...well everybody really.:coffee:

Back