• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

WACO AREA: 07 Suzuki Bandit 1250S

mitchntx

Follower of Rev. Doug
Reaction score
First Name
Mitch
Last Name
Warren
Now I'm serious ... found another toy I would like to get. I need to move this along to a good home.

38K miles
Lights right off and no smoke, no leaks

I have replacement controls and grips because the originals have succumbed to the Texas sun.
I also have a stock handlebar in case you don't like this one.

It needs:

tires, chain and sprockets

The bike starts and runs fine ... runs great, actually.
But it needs to be ridden and have a couple tanks of gas run through it.

It has a fair bit of scratches and scuffs
has a couple dents in the tank ... on the top, so leads me to believe something has fallen on it.
And the left side case is scuffed up like it's been down. But it seems to track straight and doesn't shake or wobble.

And a $1600 price tag reflects those needs.
For another 3-400 investment in drive and tires, you would have a decent knock around bike that will get you from A-B in short order.

I have the title and tags are still good for a few months.

$1300

07_Bandit_02.jpg

07_Bandit_03.jpg

07_Bandit_04.jpg

07_Bandit_01.jpg

Last edited:
Good looking ride, nice price. If I only had the room and the money for all bikes. Lol
How many miles are on it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good looking ride, nice price. If I only had the room and the money for all bikes. Lol
How many miles are on it?

mileage was in my facebook ad ... must've deleted it during the copy and paste

Thanks for pointing that out ... I'll knock off $100 just for you.

mileage was in my facebook ad ... must've deleted it during the copy and paste

Thanks for pointing that out ... I'll knock off $100 just for you.

Lol! Thank you. I’m holding out for something different, though. Although, time willing, I wouldn’t mind stopping by to take a gander at it. I’ve always been curious of the bandit. As well as what the FI world has to offer.
That seems to be one heck of a price for a machine with with such a following.
If I had room, I would seriously consider it as an added steed. Alas my father saves me not in advice, rather him occupying space in my garage with his Klr. [emoji2957]
GLWS either way.

Lol! Thank you. I’m holding out for something different, though. Although, time willing, I wouldn’t mind stopping by to take a gander at it. I’ve always been curious of the bandit. As well as what the FI world has to offer.
That seems to be one heck of a price for a machine with with such a following.
If I had room, I would seriously consider it as an added steed. Alas my father saves me not in advice, rather him occupying space in my garage with his Klr. [emoji2957]
GLWS either way.

I was going to trade mitch for the bandit before I found my strom. Riding Doug's fz1 made me yearn for a quick street only bike.

Lowered the price ...

Wow! This thing should be selling soon.
I’m wondering what’s going on with the bike market right now?
Was wondering if it’s just me and Rod, but this is interestingly strange. [emoji15]

Wow! This thing should be selling soon.
I’m wondering what’s going on with the bike market right now?
Was wondering if it’s just me and Rod, but this is interestingly strange. [emoji15]

For a year, I've noticed the market is a buyer's market.

For a year, I've noticed the market is a buyer's market.
I couldnt seem ta give my 2013 Tenere a new home over 2 years ago....but finally... It found a home
Same prob with the very lo mile 05 Bandit I had years ago.... But traded it for a Drifter 1500 w/30k....& it sold like it was on a WalMart special
& the Versys 650..... Now the Husky & Strom
Its a toilet out there

Sent from my LML212VL using Tapatalk

You shoulda took the offer I made you when I was there, when I got home I found more than you're asking!

Did you get her sold Mitch? Was always a great bike for me, she'll likely stay that way for her next owner.

Back