• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

1-Piece Mesh Suit?

leekellerking

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Last Name
King
Does anybody know of a mesh one-piece suit (outside of MotoPort)?

I love my Roadcrafter R3 and I'd like something similar, if it exists and is worth a darn.

Lee

I think it is Olympia brand but I have a one piece vented suit. That said, I bought it used in like new condition and don't think I have ever worn it. Quality isn't on par with a Roadcrafter (I have an old one) but it is in no way poorly made.

very nice looking suit for sure. I am looking for a two piece so I can take the top fully off if needed in bad heat. I have a roadcrafter but its all but useless for TX from May-Oct . Great for touring where you are in variable climate areas. And of course arguably the best crash protection available. Im just not convinced on all these different adv riding outfits but am evaluating them now as well. Don't know if there is a true 4 season suit.

I have one of the Olympia suits its probably due a wash size XL if I recall its from what i remember about 50% mesh it was great in summer since I no longer ride on the street $50 bucks to whoever wants it I can take some photos later today

very nice looking suit for sure. I am looking for a two piece so I can take the top fully off if needed in bad heat. I have a roadcrafter but its all but useless for TX from May-Oct . Great for touring where you are in variable climate areas. And of course arguably the best crash protection available. Im just not convinced on all these different adv riding outfits but am evaluating them now as well. Don't know if there is a true 4 season suit.
I have the Roadcrafter RC3, which I'm hoping is a little bit better when it starts to warm up because it is unlined. But once it really gets hot, I will need something else.

I've got one NIB. I'll *try* to find it and let you know what size it is. It's several years old but not worn other than to try it on and I never got around to returning it. It's somewhere in the garage.
Cool. Thanks.

I have the Olympia one piece mesh suit and its great in summer. It's at least ten years old so I don't know if they still make it.

Back