• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Planning to meet @TheD-Man tomorrow at the Texaco Dripping Springs gas station to ride the San Saba route. KSU 9am. Anyone welcomed.

@Ocho and @TheD-Man had a good time riding with yall today. The 650 kept up just fine! Aside from my unplanned dirt nap.

Glad you had a good time, unfortunate drop but I’m sure you’ll get the bike fixed in no time.

Weather was spectacular imo. Great day.

I already popped the brake pedal off and fixed it. I also ordered a folding pedal. Having trouble finding a folding shift lever though.

@Ocho and @TheD-Man had a good time riding with yall today. The 650 kept up just fine! Aside from my unplanned dirt nap.
Nice meet you @Arias ! I wish you could have joined us for burgers in Burnet but maybe next time.
Great weather, incredible route, and good folks to ride with.
My GS (not in pic below) was overdue (by like over a year) for a good bath, and now she is super dirty. Guess I will have to drag out the hose today.
045EEF23-B850-4952-86DA-6EF627D9A3F7.jpeg

As you can see in the picture, I have a body that needs a 1250, but only has a 650. Need to drop some weight and a delicious burger won't help me in that regard!

There was one but most of them where from the west side (helotes) and I have not heard from them in a while
If I still lived in spring branch I could wear you out on gravel roads west of 281 when your retired you go when you want to go
I am in Bulverde, looking for some good off road rides. Any suggestions?

I'm ridin' to Big Spring tomorrow. Back home Monday, Lord willing.

Not a weekend ride, but just found out I am free staring Sunday for five days. Thinking about throwing the camping bag on the bike and going somewhere

Back