• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

13000 dirt bike jumps

I wonder if they recycled the bikes that were jumoed into the box pit at the quarry? If they were even fixable, or was each one of those a write off?

Incredible stuff. I love the MI series. Wish Cruise wasn't so wackadoo, but at least he's entertaining! lol

I don't care for ol wackadoo much but I respect his drive and enjoy some of his movies. I know he has done a lot of his own stunts through the years, but I would have watched that movie and figured it was cgi. That is some grande huevos rancheros right there!!

I admit to giving up on the Napolean syndrome Scientology freak a long time ago and especially because of the ridiculousness of the stunts in some movies, but I can't deny that some of his movies are actually pretty good. After the Top Gun sequel which I really enjoyed as entertainment value, I went back and watched some things I boycotted and got past the so-so acting and cgi. If there's anything of his that's worth watching it's because the script is actually pretty good and that is something he's been fortunate to have been part of some good scripts that stand the test of time. And as he is a fellow rider and adrenaline junkie, I've come to respect him for wanting to do his own stuntwork as much as possible. Maybe I've been harsh in my criticisms of him. I've been hearing of this particular stunt in the video for nearly a year and his commitment to it. So I'll say I'm looking forward to seeing this.

I admit to giving up on the Napolean syndrome Scientology freak a long time ago and especially because of the ridiculousness of the stunts in some movies, but I can't deny that some of his movies are actually pretty good. After the Top Gun sequel which I really enjoyed as entertainment value, I went back and watched some things I boycotted and got past the so-so acting and cgi. If there's anything of his that's worth watching it's because the script is actually pretty good and that is something he's been fortunate to have been part of some good scripts that stand the test of time. And as he is a fellow rider and adrenaline junkie, I've come to respect him for wanting to do his own stuntwork as much as possible. Maybe I've been harsh in my criticisms of him. I've been hearing of this particular stunt in the video for nearly a year and his commitment to it. So I'll say I'm looking forward to seeing this.
If you haven’t seen Oblivion its an incredibly well made movie. I suggest watching it, then watch the “making of”. The lengths they went to in that movie is incredible.

I don't care for ol wackadoo much but I respect his drive and enjoy some of his movies. I know he has done a lot of his own stunts through the years, but I would have watched that movie and figured it was cgi. That is some grande huevos rancheros right there!!
I heard him say TGM had no CG because he was bent on the movie being completely real. I’ve seen it 6 times already! I believe he’s working on a movie on space. Ok- jumps from the ISS and parachutes into Nellis and straps into a Raptor and shoots down an invading fleet of Russian SU’s!!! YES !!

Back