• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

1974 BMW R75/6 - SOLD

jerryc

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Selling my 1974 BMW R75/6 that is in good condition. It runs, shifts and rides well. The front brake master cylinder has a leak and will need to be rebuilt or replaced.
The bike has 28,944 miles and is all original.
It comes with the original owners manual with service stamps in book.
It also has the original tool roll, and original tire pump.
Fluids were changed 11/17 along with a new battery.
Registration is current thru 11/18.
I currently ride it using only the rear brake.

Clean Blue Texas Title in hand.

Last edited:
Re: 1974 BMW R75/6 FS Houston 77040

Sweet! Seems cheap. Too bad my wife already found all my gold bars.

Let me clarify that I don't ride it fast or long distance without the front brake.

It is a fairly cheap price and actually worth more but I would like to move it fast as I need the garage space.

I will take more if someone offers!!

Jerry

Last edited:

I didn't mean to pass judgement. Vintage BMW Motorrad owners/riders have always appeared to come from the smarter, more well-informed contingent of the moto community and I don't doubt you're part of that.

I downed a bike a few years ago near that zip code due to too much rear brake bias (rider error) so I couldn't resist making a comment:-P

Now, back to business! :rider:

No offense taken

The front brake should definitely be repaired before it is ridden on a regular basis.

Man, usually I'd be knocking on your door with cash for this bike. Heck of a deal for a reliable classic bike that is easy to find parts for. I'm not a fan of the odd front master cylinder system used on the /6. Seems like a perfect reason to replace it with something better.

Sold on CL

Last edited:
Back