• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

SOLD 1976 Honda CB360T, runs as good as it looks, electric and kick start

FiddyK

Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Thinning the herd, Part III... Selling my 1976 Honda CB360 T. The "T" is the touring model, which gives the bike a disc front brake instead of the standard drum brake. The bike is overall in fantastic shape, and almost completely original. The points and condenser have been converted/upgraded to electronic ignition, which is a huge plus. Recent service included adjusting the timing chain adjuster, adjusting the valves, full oil change including the internal screen and centrifugal oil "filter." She starts right up with the electric start (has kick start as well), and runs as good as she looks. Everything works as it should (blinkers, horn, hi/low beam, etc.). The bike needs nothing and is ready to get on and ride. Even has the complete tool kit. Currently has a little over 11,000 miles on her. About the only con is the right side cover is cracked. If you would like a pic of anything in particular, just let me know.

Pricing it for a quick sell at $2,900 on CL, but a little wiggle room for TWT'ers. Clear Texas title in hand.

InkedIMG_5472_LI.jpg

IMG_5467.jpg

IMG_5466.jpg

IMG_5473.jpg

IMG_5468.jpg

IMG_5471.jpg

IMG_5474.jpg

IMG_5470.jpg

IMG_5469.jpg

IMG_5476.jpg

IMG_5475.jpg

will a bike that vintage run on unleaded gas without damage?

I've got a 80 Honda 650 that unleaded gas burned up the valve guides

will a bike that vintage run on unleaded gas without damage?

I've got a 80 Honda 650 that unleaded gas burned up the valve guides

I've never heard of anything like that. I run premium in all of my bikes.

Common Motor Collective in Houston specializes in those. They may have interest. Worth a phone call.

Forgot to mention I have a Clymer manual and various other gaskets/parts, etc. Also, on the side cover, they occasionally pop up on flebay, but there is also a guy that makes reproduction ones for $27. You'd have to paint it to match.

I'd rather sale, but if you have a dual sport for trade, I could be interested. It's an addiction, doncha know.

It a very pretty bike, look friendly and fun to ride :)

Back