• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

1980 Honda CT110 - SOLD

pdef

Reaction score
First Name
Philip
Sold January 26th.

Attachments

• 1IK5z03l.jpg
    1IK5z03l.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 303
  • 7tTEF4Xl.jpg
    7tTEF4Xl.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 306
  • rUxDWvhl.jpg
    rUxDWvhl.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 291
Last edited:
Beautiful scoot!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Great looking bike and an honest price. Hate it when people try to get 3k for those things.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

I wouldn't mind a nice 357 in at least 4 inch barrel, or a lever gun. 1911s are always good. I just built another AR-15 and bought a Sig p320 so I am set on evil black plastic guns.

Agreed. I am thinking about a scooter to also carry a passenger.

I've got a '99 Magna that I have set up for 2-up if you'd be willing to add a little cash on your end. I'd be willing to ride down to meet you too.

While a great bike, the magna is way more than I need. The CT is my around town scoot to compliment my big bikes.

Bump for last minute Christmas gift!

I will be spending Christmas in Brazos and Grimes counties. I can bring the bike with me if that helps with logistics.

Correct. It runs fine. I don't believe it has had any work done, or at least I have no evidence to show it had anything done.

Back