• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

1992 RM 250

Reaction score
First Name
Buddy
Last Name
Slover
Up for sale is my 1992 RM250. It has an Eric Gorr 265cc upgrade kit in it with about 25hours on it , I just dont ride it
since I picked up the KTM a couple of years ago. I start it up and run it around the block about once a month

Have a oversize 6 gallon tank for it as well if you want to ride long distances

$1200 will take home a great old bike

Attachments

• RM250.jpg
    RM250.jpg
    387 KB · Views: 373
  • RM250-1.jpg
    RM250-1.jpg
    485.9 KB · Views: 436
I've seen that bike in action , a little , at least while it was passing me.

Stickers ??? We don't need no stinking STICKERS !

Sunday sunday Sunday

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Bud is the easy going type and I felt like I knew the guy for years. We spent a lot of time just chewing the fat and talking about his collection of bikes. He even threw in some goodies with the rm bike.

I told him that 3 bikes was a good manageable number of motorcycles to keep up with. He gave me one of those looks and said "now I got room for a duel sport"! :lol2:

Time for a 690 bud!

Was enjoyable spending time with you and entertaining as you came up the hill and hit just barely into the power and the front started coming up. Ride it a gear high until you get used to it. It may be a 92 by birth but that 265 Kit packs a punch when it gets up on the pipe

If you grab a handful of throttle in any of the first 3 gears make sure you are pointed in a clear direction and someone has a gopro running :)

Was enjoyable spending time with you and entertaining as you came up the hill and hit just barely into the power and the front started coming up. Ride it a gear high until you get used to it. It may be a 92 by birth but that 265 Kit packs a punch when it gets up on the pipe

If you grab a handful of throttle in any of the first 3 gears make sure you are pointed in a clear direction and someone has a gopro running :)
I'll put it through its paces once it makes it to the ranch

@StromXTc can I have it next? You beat me to the punch! When you upgrade to a 450 or some other monster? šŸ¤Ŗ
Bud said owner #2 scared himself in a mx flying incident and sold it quick to #3 , bud. I'm #4. I intend to keep those knobbies planted.

Apparantly it started its life back in the 90's as a sled in California's deserts. Now it's going back to the sand of wilson county. I'm calling it "Sandcat".
geCYUeD81n2AJAaRQBR5_i0lJ9KyJxUrXyKW6Of2JUoRvrB0XQ.jpg

Last edited:
No pics no proof!

You need to come break her in Sunday

Last edited:
There were 5 ratchet straps going on there . I just bought the 1000lb 1 inch wide straps. I now use 4 instead and seems to work well

:thumb: My point was the triangulation or lack of. There are two points on that rack provided specifically for tiedowns that provide that. It did not appear they were being used. I wouldn't leave my driveway with what I see in the pic. Good luck.

Back