• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: 1992 Vintage Harley Davidson Belt Buckle

Reaction score
Selling my 1992 vintage HD belt buckle. Inscription on the back says it's solid brass. Excellent condition. Never really worn it. Size? It's on the small side.

Located in downtown Houston. Local pick up only.

Asking $60 OBO

763891965_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fhou1-2.fna.fbcdn.jpg

338444450_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fhou1-2.fna.fbcdn.jpg

Any interest? I'm open to offers.

It really looks better than the pictures. I think my phone camera enhances and corrects the picture too much. It's in a really, really good condition. I bought it while visiting Miami back in 1992. I never really wore and it's been in storage for about 20 years or so. I'm not a Harley fan but I think it's a nice item.

Hello. Would you still happen to have this Harley buckle for sale? ThanksView attachment 307496
I'm sorry but it's not available. I moved back and forth between Texas and Hawaii and I have no idea where it is. I can try and look but my stuff is split between San Antonio and Houston and I won't be going to San Antonio for a while.

Back