• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

1996 DR200SE FS $650 Houston

Reaction score
Located in Houston...

I sold the KTM and this was bought for my wife but we never got around to fixing the carb issues. I'm not gonna put in a lot of effort to sell this but if you email me at trey dot ricks at gmail.com I can send pics.

The bike ran fine and then something in the carb started sticking caught gas to overflow. Fix the carb and it'll run great.

Can also text me at 409 781 3370..located in downtown Houston.

Thanks Trey for a super quick and smooth transaction. Just the lighweight bike my brother needs to hang on the rear of his "new" 1986 Winnebago. I told him to consider the DR200 his roadside assistance as when (not if) the Winnie breaks down at least he can drop the bike and ride it into town for help.

_

The fix is very easy and very cheap, just replace the 2 o-rings under the trapeze that holds the float. And you will be good to go.

O Rings 19 and 20, get some extras this is an on going problem, I just replace them every year.

21646_.jpg

IMG_2532-M.jpg

Todd

Back