• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!
Reaction score
First Name
coleman
Last Name
morris-goodrick
97 xr600r titled, new headlight and tail light, desert tank.. kick start spring was installed improperly so kick start lever doesn’t always spring back.. 🤷🏻‍♂️
I haven't ridden it for ) months or so due to an ankle injury. But… it ran great back then, probably won’t take much to get it back on the road (trail). I have a box of parts that go with it too..
$2000 or trade for triumph, Norton, bsa, classic bikes, street legal dirt bikes

Located in Marfa, Texas
6C1409C5-4B0A-40E3-A608-454452F12DB1.jpeg

i think its just the light, there’s scratches on the lower frame that may look like oil. It doesn’t really leak oil, I mean it’s an old bike and here and there there’s a drip…

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    219.6 KB · Views: 134
XR6 is a awesome ride for sure. If your interested in a bike to bike trade let me know.

It could be the light, but it looks like the fork seals may have blown out a few years back. I love these bikes but don't need one now.

Back