• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

EAST TX: 2nd Saturday Breakfast - La Plazita, 11980 Hwy 64 75704

Got it marked on my calendar, but if I can get there it will be in the cage. We adopted a new rescue dog today, and right now he's being a hemorrhoid and clinging to me wherever I go in the house. If the wifey can look after him in the morning, I'm in.

Mark,

I have a buyer for some of Dad's bikes meeting me at his place on Saturday. I may swing by and have breakfast with you since I will be in the neighborhood.

-Jeff
Well, I'm now meeting the buyer on Sunday, so regretfully will not likely be in the neighborhood for breakfast.

-Jeff

Weather looking good for this Saturday, cooler than it’s been lately but sunny skies.

I’m gonna be there, hope to have some company. I’m headed to Lockhart from there and the Moto GP on Sunday.

Last edited:
Mark
I’ll be there for breakfast. Sorry I can’t make the ride to COTA for MotoGP. Should be great weather for your ride.

Back