• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

EAST TX: 2nd Saturday Breakfast - La Plazita, 11980 Hwy 64 75704

Tell me more about this Shreveport meetup.
Red River BMW Riders, primarily a BMW club but open to all brands. They meet at 10 AM on the first Saturday of each month at Shreveport Cycles (until recently the BMW dealer, now they sell Indian and I think Kawi & Suzuki). 2529 E 70th St, Shreveport We meet outside for social distancing, chat m/c stuff, get ride & trip reports, plan future rides and trips, maybe future gatherings. Nice bunch of folks, newcomers always welcome. Come say Hey if you make it over, introduce yourself. Several in the club are on this TWTex forum.

Sorry for the late reply.

The current meet spot for the 1st Saturday breakfast in Tyler is at The Sky's The Limit Diner at the old Tyler Pounds Airport, address is 150 Airport Blvd, 8am meet time.

Saturday does look great, doesn't it? I believe I'll join you.

This month flew by for me, forgot tomorrow is a 1st Saturday. Rain looks kinda/maybe (KETK says "mainly South). I'll ride if it's not coming down

First Saturday coming up. Weather (so much of that lately) looks iffy, Weather.com states 49% chance of scattered thunderstorms. Was the same last month but it held off till after breakfast. I'm gonna be in a wait/see attitude.

So June has flown by, and July is here. First Saturday , 7/3. Weather forecast is like the last couple of months, chance of rain but we've dodged that before. I'll check on the diner's status for the July 4th weekend to make sure they'll be open.

I called the airport diner, they don't open till 12:30 due to airshow. Unilateral decision time, we'll meet at LaPlazita, 11980 State Hwy 64 W Tyler, 8am. I'm closest so I'll get there a bit early and grab a table for our group.

Back