• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

EAST TX: 2nd Saturday Breakfast - La Plazita, 11980 Hwy 64 75704

you'd think she would want to be open for air show traffic.

you'd think she would want to be open for air show traffic.
They were open , they were catering food Friday and Saturday for the airshow volunteers and performers. Burgers Friday and chicken sandwiches Saturday . General public was welcome to order also.

To get this up early. We meet at the Skys The Limit Diner this Saturday, not LaPlazita. Last month's move was due to the July 4 air show at the airport.

We had a great turn-out last month, hopefully the same this Saturday.

The airport diner is open for the Labor Day weekend, so our 1st Saturday meet is on.

If you're planning on coming let me know, I'll call ahead to give our number of guests. Last month we had 15 for our meet plus the Corvette group, which are now coming on the 1st Saturday, which added another 10 or so. The sole wait person got overwhelmed, a heads-up will help.

This Saturday is the first one for October, so breakfast at The Skys The Limit Diner. The weather is predicting wet, but holding at 50% so who knows. Guess we'll see whatever that morning.

She Who Generally Knows Best is running a 5K in the morning. I'll hang out here and cheer her on.

This 1st Saturday is gonna be a cool one, 36 for the low Friday night. I've already dug out my heated vest and maybe get around to putting the heated grips on the Strom before then. I'd appreicate a head count.

I have no running bikes at the moment. Sold Miss Busa for a stupid high amount. Couldn’t turn it down so we won’t be there Saturday

Back