• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

EAST TX: 2nd Saturday Breakfast - La Plazita, 11980 Hwy 64 75704

Gonna be cold Saturday morn, Friday night low of 23. Roads might be slick from the "wintry mix" we're getting Thursday. If I go I'll be in the truck, I just recently fully recovered from being ill and the cold is still getting to me. We're back to the Skys The Limit Diner for 2022.

Gonna be cold Saturday morn, Friday night low of 23. Roads might be slick from the "wintry mix" we're getting Thursday. If I go I'll be in the truck, I just recently fully recovered from being ill and the cold is still getting to me. We're back to the Skys The Limit Diner for 2022.
What time? To far from me but I'll pass it along to a friend.

Tomorrow ain’t looking rider-friendly. 20F low for the morning and it rained and sleeted at my house yesterday. Roads probably not bad, but might be patch iced. I still plan to drive there, but not surprised if I’m solo.

No activity re: March? Not sure I wanna make the effort if nobody else is gonna show. I'll check in the morning - it'll be a game-time decision anyway, based on WX.

No activity re: March? Not sure I wanna make the effort if nobody else is gonna show. I'll check in the morning - it'll be a game-time decision anyway, based on WX.
Unless a storm blows in within the next hour, I'm headed that way. A couple of the Kilgore guys are also planning to go.

I was going to go on the new bike but I was slow in getting her back together after installing a fuse block, horn and usb power outlets due to a son buying a house and needing assistance in getting it ready for move in.

Hope y’all had a good turnout

I'll be present. I 'bout halfway expect Kenneth Brown (aka Texzilla), too.

Kenneth is going to ride over with me. Well, not WITH me like dumb and dumber on one scooter, but he'll be on his bike and I on mine.

If I can get my new to me bike dressed I will be there. Had to take all the plastic off to check her over.

Back