• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2/22/20 Murphy's Adventure Ride

Reaction score
I'm going back to Murphy's in Winchester this Saturday, come join me! Meetup will be at 0930 at the Sunoco in downtown Bellville. I'll be leaving at about 1000. Lunch will be at Murphy's, of course. Please fill your gas tank and take a leak prior to 1000. We should be able to get gas along the way, but if you have less than 100 mile range, please let me know that morning.

In:

1) William Wolfen
2) Merlin
3) my6
4) synthlegend
5) RT77418
6) dannyboy
7)
8)

Maybe:

1) dirtrideroader

I'll be running the following routes:

GPX viewer

GPX viewer

Attachments

• Bellville Wincester V2.gpx
    17.2 KB · Views: 217
  • Winchester to Bellville.gpx
    22.3 KB · Views: 207
Last edited:
I'm in.

Hope Cummins Creek isn't up too much at that crossing. Don't want to swim the bike across!

I'm in.

Hope Cummins Creek isn't up too much at that crossing. Don't want to swim the bike across!
Anybody got pics of this water crossing. If I come I'll have to bring the Scrambler. 450 still not ready.

What's going on with the 450?
Needs a higher output stator kit. At some point a DC headlight conversion was done and street legal kit added, but not enough output from stock to keep battery charged. I can always kick start it so not super major, but on a long ride I can't keep the headlight on the whole time. They also added a fan kit. It doesn't come on a whole lot when riding, but its another current drain. I just don't want to get caught out without a headlight. You never know when the popo might wanna write a ticket.

I am going to try to make it.
Don't wait for me in case I do not make it.

Probably ktm 690. It needs to be ridden.
If everyone is riding big bikes, I'll bring my GS.
I am a maybe.
I'm not sure if I can make it, it's complicated.

I'll be on my 990, but I'm NOT gonna call the girl BIG. Let's just say she's "Well Built". ;)

No...it's the quite a bit larger than bush pig, somewhat larger than big red pig....pig. :rofl::hack:

Is the Sunaco on the corner of W.Matthews and W.Hwy 159?

Yes Sir, that's the one.
btw...
SAT

FEB 22
Mostly Sunny64°51°0%ESE 7 mph45%

Looks like another beautiful day for a ride in TEXAS...

Back