• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: 2000 BMW R1150GS - (Benbrook) SOLD

Reaction score
First Name
Dave
2000 BMW R1150GS, $3500 obo

Silver, 92550 miles, ABS brakes, stainless steel brake lines, older Jesse panniers, Z Technic windshield, cylinder head protectors, new Super Bright headlight, new battery, and all the usual adventure bike stuff like hand guards, heated grips, etc.
Has a new front tire, back tire half worn.
Have owners manual and service records up to a point.
Clear Texas title in my name.

Purchase price includes a bunch of new stuff for future maintenance so you can avoid visiting a dealership for service:

New Rear Tire,
6 new Oil Filters,
Valve Cover Gaskets for when you check valve clearances,
Spark Plugs,
Alternator Belt,
spare Super Bright Headlight Bulb,
Cam Chain Tensioner,
both in-tank Fuel Filters and all the O-rings and hose clamps needed to change them,
Clymer Service Manual and reprinted maintenance manual,
and some other stuff I forgot I had for it.

Should be all set to ride for many many miles. I had planned to keep this one for a long time but circumstances have changed.

$3500 cash only

Make an offer, I need money to pay for chemo...

Call or text 817-308-7961
Leave a message.

Might be willing to help hauling it to your home after the deal is made. Unless you just want to ride it!

Dave and I have ridden together several times ... and we worked at the same place for years.
This is a great bike and Dave takes great care of his stuff.

Good luck Ski and call if you need anything

Here's the thread on TWT that I bought it from. I made a couple additions...
Any offers?
This thing is really starting to get in my way. I only get it out for battery maintenance runs since I got the new bike.

It is a good bike! It was fun last summer in Colorado.

Attachments

• IMG_2820.jpg
    IMG_2820.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 158
Back