• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2002 BMW f650gs - TRADED_GONE

about 4.5 gallons, the reserve light comes on with 1 gallon left in the tank, you can get about 180-220 miles out of a tank

heck with it, price drop to $2000, found some stuff I want to put on the tenere

Zach is a good guy, this bike runs very strong. And it has good valve stems[emoji41]

I mentioned your ad to a guy on ADVRider and luckily he saw it before the post was removed. To many dang rules over there now that Baldy sold it. Still hoping this is still available after we close the house.

I mentioned your ad to a guy on ADVRider and luckily he saw it before the post was removed. To many dang rules over there now that Baldy sold it. Still hoping this is still available after we close the house.
This would be a dirtbike for you

Good thing he isnt interested in a xr650l

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Also like the old cb series of motorcycles, and similar Kawasaki, Suzuki and such models

Also interested in 4 wheelers and such, 3 wheelers

A bike @maximus_flavius loves 🤣 a honda grom of all things, always wanted to see what they are like, figured it would also be a good trainer bike to get people addicted to riding at least, honestly it reminds me of those little coleman wannabe dirtbikes from when I was younger

I've always wanted to try one. I like pitbikes, so I'd assume I'd enjoy a bike that size in a neighborhood. Not sure about riding down the road though

oh I live on 33 acres, light underbrush and sandy somewhat, and live on lazy 2 lane backroads to get to the closest Walmart, so not a big deal at all where I am, it should be fun, took it for a spin down a path I shredded a while back through the trees, performed flawlessly for what I am wanting to do with it

oh I live on 33 acres, light underbrush and sandy somewhat, and live on lazy 2 lane backroads to get to the closest Walmart, so not a big deal at all where I am, it should be fun, took it for a spin down a path I shredded a while back through the trees, performed flawlessly for what I am wanting to do with it
They make knobbie tires that small

They actually do curiously enough, 12 inch wheels!

C'mon, Aaron ... in a tank top, gym shorts and flip-flops ... show us all that farmer's tan you must be sporting.

Here it is in all it's tiny glory! Ran it through the underbrush today checking out parts of the land I hadn't ventured through the small size and height makes it perfect for exploring, just need some knobbies for the sand

Attachments

• IMG_20190816_115220049_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20190816_115220049_HDR.jpg
    335.5 KB · Views: 130
Here it is in all it's tiny glory! Ran it through the underbrush today checking out parts of the land I hadn't ventured through the small size and height makes it perfect for exploring, just need some knobbies for the sand
Sweet!

Thanks for that link, I like it! May be time to order news tires and burn the old rubber off!

Back