• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: 2002 Honda 919 SOLD

Led Duck

4 wheels good, 2 wheels better
Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Ethan
I realized I've only put 200 miles on my 919 in the past two years since I moved closer to work and bought a Multistrada, so I'm listing my 919 for sale.
I've had this bike since July 2015 and got it with 46k on it. It's been garaged and maintained (I've got a maintenance log available). It's been a great steed for me and has never let me down, but I hate to let it just sit in my garage. This is a great machine for someone looking to upgrade from a learner bike to something with a bit more punch. It's a very docile, yet quick machine that's practical to boot!

Cheers!

Last edited:
I don’t know if the miles are scaring people off, but 60k is nothing for one of these. There’s many documented bikes on Wristtwisters crossing the 100k mark. It’s a Honda!

I don't even ride any more, but this bike is tempting me to get back into riding. These bikes were pretty much bullet proof, and this one seems like a great deal to me.

C’mon by and check it out :)

I’m eyeballin’ dumb Italian things and want to move this out first :rider:

Still for sale!

I’ll be swapping a lower mileage rear shock on soon and giving it a clean up.

If I wasn't broke, I'd buy the racks and baggage :(

I’d be willing to part ways with the luggage and racks if someone else will buy the 919 without them!

I will consider some firearms (older Smith or Colt revolvers, higher end ARs, Trijicon/Aimpoint optics, HK, Sig, CZ pistols in 9MM or .45 or 10MM) plus cash as trades now too.

Back