• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2002 RC51

Reaction score
832-216-6106

'02 RC51 SP2 runs great, clean title in my name. 28K miles. Exhaust has a nice rumble, Power Commander, new brake pads, fluids, good tires, chain, sprockets etc...current tags and ready to ride.

It's had a minor fall at some point and shows a couple small dents in the exhaust. The tank is perfect. The plastics are in good shape, but I tried to freshen up the graphics on the left side and got some wrinkles in the replacements. Easy fix if it bothers you.

It has the rear cowl and exhaust hangers installed for solo riding, but I have the back seat and passenger pegs.

This bike is pretty much wasted on me. I just start it up once a week and rattle the neighbor's windows. Looking for $3500 or something smaller to putt around the neighborhood...Ninja 300, Grom, or street legal motard.

photo16_zps0a726e74.jpg

photo132_zps8a62b7f5.jpg

photo14_zps0dbb9366.jpg

photo13_zps90f8e7e5.jpg

photo133_zps0656095c.jpg

Soooooo tempting. Can you pm me some pics of any damage/imperfections on the bike.

It's in a dark corner of the garage but I'll get it out this weekend. Richmond's only 20 minutes away and probably better for you to see it up close. Currently mulling over a couple of good trades, but cash is always nice.

Nice! What exhaust is that?
I had over 100K miles on my 03 RC when I sold it in January. The new owner loves it. I'm kinda missing it though.

GLWS

It's a Blue Flame exhaust. You don't see them much in the U.S. It's not a premium brand, but seems well made and sounds really good. Kind of the European version of D&D.

Wow I didn't get that vibe at all from the guy.

More power to 'em I guess.

I have had a few deals where a flipper has bought a bike out from under me after the seller has agreed to let me pick it up after work. For the full asking price. Then see it on Austin CL for more than double the original sellers price.

I have had a few deals where a flipper has bought a bike out from under me after the seller has agreed to let me pick it up after work. For the full asking price. Then see it on Austin CL for more than double the original sellers price.

That happened to me on this bike! It stings a bit for sure.

That happened to me on this bike! It stings a bit for sure.

Woah, we'd just talked about you coming to look at the bike. There was no deal implied.

I don't do business like that.

No harm no foul. I was holding onto my cards until I saw the bike. It wasn't meant to be. All things happen for a reason good or bad.

Back