• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2003 Honda Goldwing - Low Miles - SOLD

jerryc

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
I am selling my 2003 Illusion Blue Gold Wing. Low mileage @ 38,505 and in great shape.
Cruise control, Reverse, AM/ FM
Many extras including Baker wings, drivers backrest, passenger armrests with cup holder, Butler drivers cup holder, and luggage rack.
New Bridgestone tires installed by Honda of Houston @ 37,932 miles.
All fluids changed @ 37,680 miles (oil, filter, coolant, brakes, and final drive)
It has a Fork Brace, Floor Boards with Heel/Toe Shifter.
It also has Vented Windshield, Belly Pan, Honda Voltmeter, Trailer Hitch, and LED Brake Light mounted on Trunk.
Registered thru 9/18.

Clear Blue Texas Title in my name.

Last edited:
Re: 2003 Honda Goldwing - Low Miles

I was involved in an auto accident 12/17/17. A lady ran a stop sign and T-Boned me.
I have finally recuperated from that and I had these three bikes in the garage.
I came to the conclusion that 80% of my riding is of some distance and 75% of those trips included my wife.
She really enjoys the Goldwing so I have decided to upgrade to a new or near new GW or K1600 and that is the reason I am selling all three bikes.
At 64 I plan to ride the new bike until I feel unsafe riding 2up. At that time I will either quit riding or buy a smaller bike for one up.

If the GW doesn't sell I will just keep riding it as it is in great shape with low miles.

Jerry

Last edited:

Sorry to hear about that Jerry.

You seem to have similar taste in bikes as me. That CB1100 is a great bike, and the color of this wing is to drool over. Saw some of the other ones you were selling and they were nice too.

Wish I had the cash (and approval from the wife) to get this.
I do want to have a Goldwing some day.

Good luck with the sale.

Wish I had the cash (and approval from the wife) to get this. I do want to have a Goldwing some day.
Has the wife been for a ride on the back of a Goldwing yet? Once mine did that's all it took to get the blessings to buy one.
:sun:

Nope, she has not been on the back of a bike in 20+ years. Does not want to get on mine (says the seat looks too small) and thinks they are too dangerous (although she lets the kids ride with me).

Sorry Jerry for dumping in your thread (but a free bump for it).

No problem

Last edited:
Re: 2003 Honda Goldwing - Low Miles - Price Reduced - $6900

Sold

Last edited:
Re: 2003 Honda Goldwing - Low Miles - Price Reduced - $6800

Folks, that's actually a very good price for an 03 with that few miles on it, plus the farkles he's installed. If it had ABS and a heated seat it would already be in my garage and I'd be pulling the farkles off of my 01.

His bike is not even past the break-in stage yet compared to others out there...

https://scontent-lax3-2.xx.fbcdn.ne...=dc0ebb6bd7c5ffc8dcbd89a009983fa3&oe=5B8267FC

Last edited by a moderator:
Back