• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2003 Honda RC51

Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Last Name
Baker
Updated: Just posted on Craigslist, Austin. All the pics and everything I could describe about the bike and its accessories. Turns out there's a lot of nice goodies with this bike.

*Scotts steering stabilizer
*Akrapovic exhaust system
*New DID chain and sprockets
*Pit bull front and rear wheel stands
*Speigler brake lines

Selling my son's RC for him, since it is sitting in my shop saying "somebody ride me". I recently took it for a spin as I do monthly and realized we'd only put 160 miles on it in the last 12 months- all by me. I've maintained the bike since he bought it a few years ago, doing the basics like annual oil changes and brake and clutch fluid changes, coolant, and it has a brand new set of sprockets and high end chain with maybe 60 miles on it. Original tall gearing. It purrs at 100 mph. Plastics not perfect but looks great from a few feet away. Around 20K miles on it and runs perfect. Just a classic soon to be collectible bike. My son thinks its worth $4500, I think less. Come see it and make an offer... PM me for more details if interested. Thanks

Attachments

• steering damper.jpg
    steering damper.jpg
    232.7 KB · Views: 223
  • _DSC0096.JPG
    _DSC0096.JPG
    282.1 KB · Views: 198
  • _DSC0108.JPG
    _DSC0108.JPG
    387.2 KB · Views: 382
  • _DSC0113 copy.jpg
    _DSC0113 copy.jpg
    258.1 KB · Views: 185
  • _DSC0114.JPG
    _DSC0114.JPG
    184.1 KB · Views: 181
  • _DSC0092 (1).JPG
    _DSC0092 (1).JPG
    231.9 KB · Views: 161
Last edited:
Nice bike, its an SP2 too which was the update of the RC51 I think suspension and fuel injection or so. I have always wanted one of these. Good luck with the sale.

Yes Bagwell, that's correct. If it was not for this last year's hand issues, I'd be riding the wheels off of it while it's in my care :-) I hope to get more pics today.

Back