• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2004 Superglide sold

Reaction score
17dd5c651358e30801f7e572ad81c042.jpg

Bike has 43,000 miles and tons of chrome. Have all oem parts that where changed out. Dads bike, he no longer rides anymore.
$4600

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is a great price for a fine machine, but GLWS. Little seems to be selling these days.

Harold, I told a fellow about it but he's broke anyway. Glad you got it sold. Was a pretty one

Last edited:
Thanks, only took 1 1/2 years. HD sales where way down. Sold my FJR and KLR Aad well. Down to 2 bikes now.[emoji51]

Well I do have my 17 1290 super adventure R. I also have my 18 690 enduro to. Happy with these 2 bikes now.[emoji851]

HD and everything else. I've seen some screaming deals here that just sat and sat. Still a buyers market.
Fortunately (I guess) my finances remain just above under-bridge living or I'd need a second garage here.

Came by the shop Wednesday on the way to my daughters must have just missed y’all

Back