• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Bike For Sale SOLD 2005 Ducati Multistrada 1000DS SOLD

If you need the space and don't trust Mitch, I'll let you park it over here. You know I've given two back already. Although, in those cases we let money change hands which meant the government got their cut, "Storing" it at my place is much cheaper and keeps cash away from "The man." :D

Hmmm, maybe a possibility

Never rode an 1100, I may have ridden an 1100 Hypermotard. These bikes are kind of "peppy" but I think it is like 80-90 hp or so. Definitely pulls nice and shifts like butta'
I’ve owned several bikes with a lot more horsepower, but in over 50 years of riding, nothing I have ridden or driven has put a bigger smile on my face Than my hypermotard. I haven’t ridden the new V-4 multistrada yet because Rsquared says not to ride it unless I’m ready to buy it! I need to put some more miles on my 1250 GSA first.

Back