• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2005 KTM 450 EXC $3600 ***SOLD***

Reaction score
First Name
Debra Searcy
Last Name
Frazer
2005 KTM 450 EXC (SOLD)
Clean title
Street legal
Runs great!
Needs nothing!
Baja Designs Street Legal Kit
Scotts Steering Stabilizer
Vapor Trail Tech Speedometer/Tachometer
Clark 3.1 Gallon Tank
Acerbis Brush Guards
Scotts Oil Filters
KTM Satchel with Owners Manual
KTM Shop Manual
Enduro Engineering Tall Seat
Enduro Engineering Racing Products Clutch Slave Cylinder Guard
KTM Oil Filter Covers
Trail Tech Kickstand
Battery Tender
New Battery
New Turn Indicators
New Rear Bearings
New Shinko Trail Master Tires
New Enduro Engineering Skid Plate
Take offs: Stock tank, stock seat, front fender, headlight shroud, number plate

$3600

Last edited:
Oh hey this used to be mine. I was wondering where that keychain had gone. Any chance I can have you send that my way?

Any idea of hours on motor or mileage?
Not sure. We are the third owners. From what I was told the original owner didn't ride it much and wanted to sell it, although they did a Terlingua ride and a full rebuild before selling it to the second owner. The second owner loved the bike but didn't have time to ride it much with the new baby. Mileage wasn't documented prior to installing the dual sport kit and the Vapor. So any mileage figure I give would be a guess. I think we have some receipts in the folder from previous owner(s). We've not put any miles on it other than to test it out prior to acquiring.

Last edited:
Thank you. That is a very nice looking bike. I just picked up a 2008 KTM 250 XC f with a 350 kit. I'm kicking myself a little bit. Wish I would have waited and seen yours.

I'll measure it for you tomorrow. The seat that's in the pic is obviously a TALL seat but I've got the stocker too.

Happy Quarantine everyone.

What side of town are you located? I am interested in your bike, as it looks to be exactly what I am looking for. Please feel free to pm me.

Back