• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

AUSTIN: 2005 Vmax

Only bike the power ever scared me on was a vmax.

Chirped the tire going from second to third, going pretty quick by the time I shifted.

Goodluck with sale

I had a 98 Max for a couple of years. Great torque, smooth ride. 19k miles is about 1/6th used up based on average engine life for a well cared for Vmax.

I had the exact same year and model. Mine was #100 of 2000 what number is yours ? Just curious … Sweet ride btw and Glws great price looks like someone will get a great deal here.

Looks like it is #546.
I think I priced it fairly.
Maybe it has been the weather.... but I have not had any interest.
No hurry on my end and only costs a couple of pennies a day to keep the battery tender on it. 😀
Took it out a few days ago and put about 6 miles on it. It is a great ride.

Attachments

Looks like it is #546.
I think I priced it fairly.
Maybe it has been the weather.... but I have not had any interest.
No hurry on my end and only costs a couple of pennies a day to keep the battery tender on it. 😀
Took it out a few days ago and put about 6 miles on it. It is a great ride.
Yes that particular model with the red and ghost flames is so awesome. Looking at yours sure brings back memories and makes me miss my Vmax.
and yes its an awesome deal spring is here and I don't think it will stay on your hands too long GLWS and enjoy riding it while you can.