• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2006 Ducati 620 Multistrada TRADED

GRU

Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Last Name
Grundy
This is a great bike, good mileage, great handeling, super cool, will factory luggage, and rare factory centerstand and lift handle. 7,700 miles tires have about 1 k on them , valves adjusted at 5500 miles. Ducati’s best air cooled two valve engine, easy to service, and valve adjustment is easy if you have average mechanical ability and can read/ watch you tube. Thanks for looking, Phill

Nice bike. Just a suggestion: I know it's in your signature, but you might edit your post to include the year model more prominently. GLWS.

There was a thread in the last couple days about "if you had $4000 to spend on just one bike, what would it be". I have a new vote...

Curious what the bike weighs?

There you go Mitch. I’ll let you do the math. 👍

Attachments

• FFD9B8B5-B0A5-46A3-9809-55A5B46C492B.png
    FFD9B8B5-B0A5-46A3-9809-55A5B46C492B.png
    94.8 KB · Views: 116
Yes I have seen that video, it’s pretty much spot on, at first I didn’t like the bar bend, but now after riding it more, they feel natural. And it really comes out of a corner well. Just looking ahead, for the KTM 390 adv bike. Tops on my list.

Back