• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2006 HD Night Train

Reaction score
For sale: 2006 Night Train, 9,333 miles. It has a Screaming Eagle Stage 3 (96") big bore kit and EFI tuner dealer installed before the bike was delivered to the first owner. I bought the bike when it had 3,000 miles on it, about five years ago. It runs great and there are no known mechanical flaws, damage or problems that I am aware of. It has the following options: Black pearl factory paint, factory alarm with both fobs and keys, Vance and Hines Big Shots exhaust, T-bars with internal wiring, smoke turn signal lenses, sissy bar, Willie G skull grips and pegs, Screaming Eagle plug wires, chrome plug covers, chrome cylinder base cover, hot topper bolt head covers and chrome rocker boxes that came with the big bore kit.

I changed all the fluids and had Dunlop American Elite tires installed at 7,600 miles. I also flushed both brake systems at that time. The bike has been meticulously maintained and is always stored inside. The paint is in near new condition, NO scratches, dents, chips or damage. All chrome is in excellent condition.

I want my representation to be as honest as can be so I will admit there is one minor issue and that is the front brake light switch doesn't work. Other than that I'd ride this bike anywhere without hesitation! 6,500.00 OBO Cash only on pick up, clear title in hand. Located near Austin, Texas.
The spots under the bike are from it just being washed. The bike has never had any damage or been wrecked.

Attachments

• Bike  (2).jpg
    Bike (2).jpg
    353.5 KB · Views: 143
  • IMG_5335.JPG
    IMG_5335.JPG
    300.1 KB · Views: 146
Back