• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2006 Little Guy RV

Voni

Reaction score
First Name
Voni
Last Name
Glaves
Just a head's up. We're going to be selling our 2007 Little Guy 6 Wide Sport teardrop RV. $5000 Solar Panel installed
Let me know if you're interested . . .
We've got a new plan for our new bikes. . .

IMG_6219-X3.jpg

Lots more pictures here: https://vonig.smugmug.com/Little-Guy/

Voni
sMiling

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh man, I sold mine last year and miss it dearly. No A/C on this unit?

What’s next for you?

We sure had lots of fun with the Little Guy, but our new $310GS's are too heavy at 325 pounds each It handled our TW200 and Super Sherpa with ease.

Paul's bought an enclosed trailer and is hunting for a pickup camper so we can keep camping.

No Air Conditioning, but we only missed that once. We used a Little Buddy propane heater when we feared cold overnight.

More details here:

IMG_8411-X3.jpg

Thanks, scheming on my end how to sneak this home :D. It looks like the galley area has been modified, and closed off from the sleeping area. Seems like a nice mod and would keep bugs and unwanted light etc out of the sleeping compartment but still have kitchen access. But looks like it also shortened the bed. How long is the bed head to toe?

Forgive me for going somewhat off topic, but how do you like the Little Buddy heater? I've tried the Coleman propane heater, and it sucks its way through a 16.4 oz propane canister in about 4 1/2 - 5 hours. Which obviously doesn't get us through a cold night in the mountains.

I'm amazed at how good that Little Buddy is. We usually used it before we went to bed, and the little guy held the heat all night long.

Voni
sMiling

Thanks, scheming on my end how to sneak this home :D. It looks like the galley area has been modified, and closed off from the sleeping area. Seems like a nice mod and would keep bugs and unwanted light etc out of the sleeping compartment but still have kitchen access. But looks like it also shortened the bed. How long is the bed head to toe?

Just measured. It's 6 feet because your feet have room UNDER the kitchen area for a king sized bed. The mattress in it is a Queen sized which leaves room on the side for STUFF.

Voni
sMiling

Last edited:
Those are neat trailers. Not too many toy-haulers have an outside bike carrier & camper combo. If still for sale, what will the solar run? Is the back tailight area dented?

Back