• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

SOLD 2006 Suzuki GSXR750 SOLD!!

OldTLSDoug

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
2006 GSXR750. Around 22k miles. Very well cared for by me since new, I took care of it for the first two owners. Lots of good solid performance mods.

I would take $3200.00 for the bike.

I would consider the odd trade as well.

Last edited:
I owned this bike for about six months. Great bike, wasn't what I needed though so I wasn't riding it and sold it back to Doug, he's a good guy like that. Seriously though, this bike has it all if a full on sports bike is what you are looking for and runs very well.

Actually Jasen did put new plugs and tires on her. And I would like to say, good guy or not, I do not plan to buy her back again.

For those that are not sport bike knowledgeable, what does this bike provide that your Super Duke doesn't?

This particular bike is well set up for the track, has been well maintained and he got some serious spares with her. Plus, as a bonus he has a street legal sport bike. The 750 is a great size, not overwhelming but no slouch by any means. I had both models of superduke. The 990 was almost the same on the track. The 1290 was a bit much for me on the track. A Gixxer is just a nice tool for sport riding. It is a niche market, it usually takes the right guy to want it and appreciate it.

This particular bike is well set up for the track, has been well maintained and he got some serious spares with her. Plus, as a bonus he has a street legal sport bike. The 750 is a great size, not overwhelming but no slouch by any means. I had both models of superduke. The 990 was almost the same on the track. The 1290 was a bit much for me on the track. A Gixxer is just a nice tool for sport riding. It is a niche market, it usually takes the right guy to want it and appreciate it.
Yep. Agreed.

However...lol...it doesn't have the range the Super Duke does. Playing on the back roads at 70 and 80, t runs out of gas at 145 miles.

At least I know it's range now.

Oh...fuel light blinks for about 30 miles, then goes solid and runs out of gas about 10 miles later.

I'll just have to remember to plan for gas every 100 to 120 miles.

I told you when it quit blinking it is time to gas up, but that is a good thing to know.

I told you when it quit blinking it is time to gas up, but that is a good thing to know.
Lol...yeah..poor route planning, when it came on we were down by Fairy...route was heading to Stephenville and no gas along the way. Ran out a mile before the station. Zach was riding and I carry a MSR fuel bottle in the Super Duke saddlebag so no big deal. Just usually takes me longer than a day to run one out of gas.

For those that are not sport bike knowledgeable, what does this bike provide that your Super Duke doesn't?
This was more of an adoption than a purchase. I really love the blue / white Gixxers from 2006-2009. It needed a new good home and someone to continue to love it.

I'm going to sell my 04 track only GSXR since this can do both.

Honestly though....the GSXR is a very sweet handling motorcycle. I'd be hard pressed to out perform it on a twisty road with the Super Duke. SD will accelerate faster, but the GSXR is plenty fast and crazy nimble in the corners.

Back