• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2006 Suzuki Vstrom 650 for sale $3,295 SOLD

feo350

Reaction score
I am selling my 2006 Suzuki Vstrom 650. It currently has 19,397 miles and may go up a little. It has full GIVI luggage. It has engine guards, highway pegs, throttle lock, center stand and risers. It has always been garage kept and the previous owner also kept it up very well. For all of you that are familiar with the Vstroms you know that these bikes have plenty of low end torque and can keep up with the best of them. It has been a great bike, however, I have my eye on a Coucours or a FJR I'd like to get to replace it. I think this is very well worth what I'm asking. If you have any questions, you can also call or text (956) 495-9981.

Attachments

• Vstrom1.jpg
    Vstrom1.jpg
    165.8 KB · Views: 472
  • Vstrom2.jpg
    Vstrom2.jpg
    158.1 KB · Views: 480
  • Vstrom3.jpg
    Vstrom3.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 464
  • Vstromodo.jpg
    Vstromodo.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 459
I haven't had a wee before. I had to work to sell my two 1k's, a little patience and you will get it sold. Be open to trades, that is how I got my 950 SMR.....GLWS

I would definitely be open to trades for a an FJR or a Concours. Of course I know I might have to pony up something.

I have an '07 Wee with roughly same amount of mileage and can vouch for the quality and durability. This is a great deal in my opinion especially with farkles, and awesome color to boot.

Thank you very much. It is pretty much loaded with everything you could want. I love it. I just don't have time to ride it. She needs a new home.

The Big Suzuki has found its new home with one of the members of the Texas Road Rats. Great bunch of guys. I know the Big Suzuki will be well taken care of. Be safe guys and hopefully we can meet up for a ride in the future.

Back