• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Bike For Sale SOLD

If mine had had TPMS it would not have taken a ride on a tow truck last week :-) This is a beautiful bike folks. One of you needs it. Beats the heck out of riding anything else in this price range. Bullet proof and really comfy. I just ran down to BB last week on mine and was not even fazed after 523 miles.

Last edited:
I bought it

Obi-wan is a great guy to deal with. The bike was better than described.

Got it inspected and registered this morning. Took a whole 30 minutes from start to plate on the bike.

Put about 30 miles on her and she is nice.

I think you'll love it. I have a spare single piece gel seat built on a OEM BMW low pan if you need a different seat cheap. I wanted to buy Obi's bike just cause I like the color better than my black version. Thanks for saving me from have to explain to my wife why I now had two RTs in the garage :-)

I bought it

Obi-wan is a great guy to deal with. The bike was better than described.

Got it inspected and registered this morning. Took a whole 30 minutes from start to plate on the bike.

Put about 30 miles on her and she is nice.
Mr. tejasbusa, it was a pleasure meeting you and hope you enjoy the RT. Ride safe!

Back