• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2008 Harley Ultra Classic... **SOLD**

Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
AND, its G O N E ...

I bought this for two up riding with the wife. Really a nice bike, very comfortable, runs great, but is just too heavy for me to manage. 14,8XX miles, with 15K tuneup from Central Texas HD, brand new Dunlop tires, brand new Interstate battery, and inspection sticker... All that done on 3/13/2014. It has the built in AM-FM-CD MP3 -CB Radio-Intercom system, and comes with two in helmet comm systems. Has cruise control, rider back rest, and is in awesome shape. $14,000. This year has ABS, and the six speed transmission. Shoot me an email if you want to see some other pics of it... I have a clear, Texas title in hand.

This price is about $2000 under what it should be... BUT, I want to sell it before the end of the month, so I can take advantage of some dealer incentive financing from a local dealer.

If you want to see High-def pics let me know, or if you want to see pics of something else, shoot me an email.

Last edited:
Re: 2008 Harley Ultra Classic... Lowered price and added pictures

I hear that banks are making loans these days... You being a THEBIGMAN, could probably get that loan, then you could have yourself a BIGMAN MOTORCYCLE!

Wish I had the funds Man , I like this .:deal:

Harley finances all their used bikes. You can go to any dealer they will do the paperwork and finance it. They charge a flat $500 fee but at the price he's selling it's still a really good deal.

Does that have the 96 cu in engine?

Where "in the sticks" is it, just in case anyone is interested.

If anyone is interested, they need to jump quick... im going to show it to a guy tomorrow am in Cedar Park... Shoot me a message and we'll get it together. This bike is probably going to be in somebody elses garage or bike shop tomorrow night.

SOLD

Back