• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Bike For Sale 2008 Honda GL1800 ABS Navi $10,999

Reaction score
First Name
Nadeem
Last Name
Azhar
Excellent condition 2008 GL1800 Goldwing with Navigation and ABS (no airbag.) Well maintained, all synthetic fluids, speed bleeders on all brakes. Progressive springs front suspension (will include original) bike handles and runs great, never down.
Included both keys, remote, factory manual, original toolkit. Everything that you would get with a new Goldwing!
Heated sears and grips along with premium audio. Great bike for those looking for those looking for larger fuel tank and more storage than new gen. 63993 miles I’ve owned it since new and done all services myself. Service history spreadsheet available. Bike is in Magnolia, TX
IMG_0370.jpg

IMG_0371.jpg

IMG_0372.jpg

Last edited:
Yes this has heated seats and grip along with premium audio

There have been so many mods I keep forgetting until someone asks. The low beams on this bike are HID and it has HID fog lights as well.

You're killing me Smalls. :doh:

But... my saving grace is that I'm right in the middle of a house purchase so I can honestly say "I can't afford it right now". :trust:

Back